SBBC: Your Perfect Snow Day [or Weather Related Absence From Responsibility]

Status
Not open for further replies.
or it sounds like he's professional, and not a degenerate willing to commit assault and battery over nothing

or it sounds like he's professional, and not a degenerate willing to commit assault and battery over nothing
Only a joke cowboy. Of course he wouldn't be fighting the dude. He mentioned that this was a plan of his a while back.

i have no lava lamps, art on the walls/posters, etc... to accessorize the house. I did while married though haha

i have a framed Olympic torch, that's it

Only a joke cowboy. Of course he wouldn't be fighting the dude. He mentioned that this was a plan of his a while back.
i was aiming that comment at his former roommate/coworker, not you for the joke

i mean i love me some rockstars, slapping it outta one's hand would be serious business. Not grounds for self defense tho haha

Ill be really, really impressed if he shuts PEDerson down entirely. Hes a pretty damn slick boxer.

Ive got no doubt he gets lit up at some point.

He's going to kill him. Same as he did Brook

He's going to kill him. Same as he did Brook
RIP in peace.

What a show. That body work is something else.

Moving some stuff around in the house right now. Long story short, my man cave moved. So there is no cable set up in the new man cave yet. I have a Roku TV in there so it has all the streaming stuff and I went out and got an HD antenna for the short term. Honestly, the picture on the antenna is better than cable HD. Will continue to use it over cable when sports are on network. Happy I can lock myself in here for the playoffs tomorrow. This Warios/Rockettes game looks amazing right now.

I've used OTA tv for years at my condo for work, along with Roku. Works just fine.

half the members of the Grateful Dead lived together on Perry Lane on the north side of the Stanford campus even after they became famous and rich

Man, I need to see what all I collected on bets lol.

I've used OTA tv for years at my condo for work, along with Roku. Works just fine.
I had ota a long time ago when you used to be able to hack dish network. Free ppv and pretty much everything was pretty awesome.

I want to get a pup from the breeder puo went through but the wife doesn’t want another giant dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back