SBBC: Your Perfect Snow Day [or Weather Related Absence From Responsibility]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get your point but to be fair has Trump lied about it under oath? That is the issue people really took up, not what he lied about, but that he lied under oath.

Not exactly apples to apples at this point.

If you want another example, Obama was all gungho about border security and immigration, preaching much of the same stuff as Trump. No one was outraged.

People just want to hate him. (Like I said he does provide some ammo.)
he literally lost his law license as a result
granted the whole thing was ridiculous, i'd bang fatties too if i was somehow in a contract marriage w/ an atrocious person, but at that pt just admit it

Not like the public really cared, the Flowers and Jones scandals came up while he was running and he still won

Everyone knows Bill is a doge and Hillary eats carpet, nbd.

my ex roomemate/friend got fired

tried fighting me in front of our group leader and team leaders

what do you mean by 'tried' exactly?

like a 'hold me back' situation, or you handled him swiftly so it was a 'try'?

Chimpo would have torn him limb from limb.

Last edited:
my ex roomemate/friend got fired

tried fighting me in front of our group leader and team leaders
You might be laughing now, but when he is the next homeless guy sleeping on your couch it won't seem so fucking funny.

he literally lost his law license as a result
granted the whole thing was ridiculous, i'd bang fatties too if i was somehow in a contract marriage w/ an atrocious person, but at that pt just admit it

Not like the public really cared, the Flowers and Jones scandals came up while he was running and he still won
Exactly the point. The folks wanting to crucify The Donald are the same ones who were saying to stay out of Bills private life. Where was the outrage when Obama wanted to shut down immigration and deported more immigrants than any president in history?

I dont really give a shit about any of these cans, I just wish folks would stop with the fake outrage and being uneducated hypocritical bitches.

I get your point but to be fair has Trump lied about it under oath? That is the issue people really took up, not what he lied about, but that he lied under oath.

Not exactly apples to apples at this point.

If you want another example, Obama was all gungho about border security and immigration, preaching much of the same stuff as Trump. No one was outraged.

People just want to hate him. (Like I said he does provide some ammo.)
TL/DR lol

Errol Spence is going to decapitate someone tonight. Tune in imo.

PEDerson should make it fun for a while, then Spence will break his face.

Exactly the point. The folks wanting to crucify The Donald are the same ones who were saying to stay out of Bills private life. Where was the outrage when Obama wanted to shut down immigration and deported more immigrants than any president in history?

I dont really give a shit about any of these cans, I just wish folks would stop with the fake outrage and being uneducated hypocritical bitches.
Your dog is a horse

Peterson got annihilated by lemeux not that long ago right?

"Gossip"

I tagged you so that you could read what negative things me and tio had to say about you, you filthy fucking canuck

Yeah, cool tactics. Like a school girl gossiping like:

"I don't know if you heard girlfriend, but BECKY is a whore."

N-n-n-not gossiping like a school girl...

LOL.

"Almighty Angus"....pssh,...

More like "Kale Kween".

Errol Spence is going to decapitate someone tonight. Tune in imo.

PEDerson should make it fun for a while, then Spence will break his face.

E is going to fucking kill him. He won't make it fun. This will be a brutal beatdown. You'll feel bad for Lamont when it's over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back