SBBC: Youngest Crip Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
rg9HQLq.gif

what degree and or what courses
It's been over a year since I attended so I had to re-enroll, which I actually did this morning ironically.

I am going to the advisor's office monday or tuesday to pick classes, and I changed my major from education to business because I realized I don't want to be a teacher and deal with :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s like you all day.

It's been over a year since I attended so I had to re-enroll, which I actually did this morning ironically.

I am going to the advisor's office monday or tuesday to pick classes, and I changed my major from education to business because I realized I don't want to be a teacher and deal with :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s like you all day.

It's wonderful teaching the new generation to a better ethos Mr Blackface. They will manifest your philosophy deep inside of their being.

don't worry playa, I got you

it's literally what I do for a living, about a third of which is academic advising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back