SBBC: Youngest Crip Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zookeeper Gabe do you still believe a Canaconda could handle the Jacked Bull Roo?

Mayweather having tax problems is the best thing I've read all day. He's made 700 million his whole career and can't pay his taxes. Wtf
This happens every year, and every year people make a big deal about it.

lmao, his lawyer is going to get it settled for less, like he does every year, and then everyone claiming he's broke is going to stfu until the IRS comes knocking next year.

That Mayweather is going broke thread in the Heavies gave me AIDS

This happens every year, and every year people make a big deal about it.

lmao, his lawyer is going to get it settled for less, like he does every year, and then everyone claiming he's broke is going to stfu until the IRS comes knocking next year.

That Mayweather is going broke thread in the Heavies gave me AIDS
I'm sure he's not going broke but not having money now to pay taxes that were due 15 months ago. Come on man. He's gotta wait till the Mcgreggor fight to pay his taxes lmao. Maybe there's some advantage to doing that, I don't know.

I'm sure he's not going broke but not having money now to pay taxes that were due 15 months ago. Come on man. He's gotta wait till the Mcgreggor fight to pay his taxes lmao. Maybe there's some advantage to doing that, I don't know.
There is an advantage, lawyers get involved, he settles and ends up paying less.

He saves a few million dollars by doing this, usually, and he's doing it again.

You guys going in hard on WV, it's poor but not that bad. Some beautiful country out there tbh. Nice mountain ranges.

You guys going in hard on WV, it's poor but not that bad. Some beautiful country out there tbh. Nice mountain ranges.
hqdefault.jpg

There is an advantage, lawyers get involved, he settles and ends up paying less.

He saves a few million dollars by doing this, usually, and he's doing it again.
Do you have more info on this? Thought he paid full amount in 2006 (minus penalties). Seems like a negative if he is paying lawyers + full fee

Do you have more info on this? Thought he paid full amount in 2006 (minus penalties). Seems like a negative if he is paying lawyers + full fee
Posted a link a few posts back of his spat in 2011 where he had a run in with the IRS over his 2009 taxes.

It did give us the BtB scale of ranking art, so I cant say it was all bad...mostly bad, though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back