Supra guy lost it

it looks sad when celebrities pull the 'don't you know who I am' card

but some random clown from Sherdog?

bruh

@ISIS in blackface
I peeped that first season of Shooter, I liked it you were right

Didn't know dude from Dexter played one of the main villains, like that cat

Supra also challenged @MikeEhrmantraut lol

You should watch your mouth punk Im from Miami and Ill come tell your mom what you are saying and shell take the ps4 they bought you away and stop paying for your plat membership on here. You really need a good spanking anyway for acting like that at your age. Rude kids arent liked on here so run along and do your chores and stop trying to act tough.

Last edited:
@ISIS in blackface
I peeped that first season of Shooter, I liked it you were right

Didn't know dude from Dexter played one of the main villains, like that cat
I still haven't watched it lol, I just know it was good enough that they made a second season.

I'll get on it soon, been staying at my gma's a lot lately, haven't been home much the past 2 weeks.

Supra also challenged @MikeEhrmantraut lol

"You should watch your mouth punk Im from Miami and Ill come tell your mom what you are saying and shell take the ps4 they bought you away and stop paying for your plat membership on here. You really need a good spanking anyway for acting like that at your age. Rude kids arent liked on here so run along and do your chores and stop trying to act tough."

If I'm not mistaken, he's posted his pic here before and idk what Mike looks like, but just off of the pic I saw of Supes, I'd take Mike.

Dude posted pics of the slop he cooked then lost it when people were besmirching his brutal lack of quality lmao
must have been hard for you seeing banchan in that thread banned as well.

Faust's AV threw me off

it appeared like James Johnson in a USMC DI hat for a minute, but I think it's just a random hat haha

Faust's AV threw me off

it appeared like James Johnson in a USMC DI hat for a minute, but I think it's just a random hat haha
that's the dude from whodini
MI0002748832.jpg

I was in Arkansas last week. Most of the places I were at were just decaying. My home town was never great, but now it looks like a set from some hood scene in the walking dead. What a shitty shitty place.

I was in Arkansas last week. Most of the places I were at were just decaying. My home town was never great, but now it looks like a set from some hood scene in the walking dead. What a shitty shitty place.
That's because Arkansas is full of poor people and continue to vote Republican.

drove through Arkansas on the 40 one time
about as shitty as a US state can get, that or WV

drove through Arkansas on the 40 one time
about as shitty as a US state can get, that or WV

I drove through Kentucky and West Virginia on the way back to Maryland, it was mostly nice. Got to drive down Bluegrass Parkway with all the Bourbon Distilleries, and a long portion of my trip was through the Daniel Boone National Forrest.

From what I've heard West Virginia is about as close to the hills have eyes as you can realistically get.

From what I've heard West Virginia is about as close to the hills have eyes as you can realistically get.

A lot of it is just shitty coal mining factories and shit. I passed a lot of towns where there were giant factories that took up about half the town area.

they have an annual autumn harvest festival, coupled w/ a ROADKILL COOKOFF

been a tradition for about 20 years now

It's legal to capture, cook, and sell roadkill in the state of WV....

If I'm not mistaken, he's posted his pic here before and idk what Mike looks like, but just off of the pic I saw of Supes, I'd take Mike.

Supra's badass level is maxed out lmao

Dont worry about it post whore you cant cook because you are on here all day. Theres nothing borderline homerseckual about me punk Id stomp a mudhole in your ass any day of the week.
Fuck it Im putting my pic up again this is what a real man looks like something you never will be.
Please mods dont remove my pic again Im tired of weak little bitches saying Im metro on here. Theres nothing weak about being able to cook some people are just too stupid to.

WV has got to be the shittiest state in the country. I unfortunately have a complete moran family member who lives there. Never been but holy shit it sounds like it's just filled with stereotype white trash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back