SBBC: Youngest Crip Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, someone brought coffee cake into the office, GOAT

espresso was down at starbucks, had to go Iced Chai today

man they're trying to send me to Yuma first week of August to teach a finance class, damn son. Yuma? that might actually be worse than 29 stumps haha

I gotta go to Lakeland on the 15th for a softball tournament, that's going to suck.

Our team, from what I've seen isn't that good besides my brother, and the best team in the state is playing in it so we'll probably get destroyed.

i got diagosed for ADHD a long time aog, i recently started taking it again

stop with the weird shit

Nothing is strange, just relax. I want to get to know you. No need to feel anxious.

Do you like ribs during the summer or are you more on the sirloin side?

Saw the trailer for the new Jumanji movie, they went a different route than the original.

Takes place in the world of Jumanji and the players are all sucked into the game as characters.

lol, just told my yugeee liberal co-worker about the CNN producer and Van Jones getting caught on camera saying the Russia stuff was bogus and he had no clue what I was talking about.

I said, well do you watch or read any news besides CNN or CNN.com? and he said no, and I said well then there you go, why would CNN cover a story about their producer and one of their main talking heads saying they are talking about Russia just for ratings?

Last edited by a moderator:
So he watched the video.

His response, "well there's definitely something going on with Trump and Russia"

cool story brah

Doesn't matter what party I side with. Just shut the hell up.

lol, just told my yugeee liberal co-worker about the CNN producer and Van Jones getting caught on camera saying the Russia stuff was bogus and he had no clue what I was talking about.

I said, well do you watch or read any news besides CNN or CNN.com? and he said no, and I said well then there you go, why would CNN cover a story about their producer and one of their main talking heads saying they are talking about Russia just for ratings?
So he watched the video.

His response, "well there's definitely something going on with Trump and Russia"

cool story brah
You left out the part where he essentially said the same thing earlier this month.

That if democrats are expecting anything major to happen to Trump because of this they shouldn't because he thinks nothing will.

You sure got your co-worker though LOL.

You left out the part where he essentially said the same thing earlier this month.

That if democrats are expecting anything major to happen to Trump because of this they shouldn't because he thinks nothing will.

You sure got your co-worker though LOL.

You're talking about Van Jones, the bigger picture here would be the 10 minute video of one of the CNN producer going on and on about how they're doing this for ratings and it's all bullshit.

YOU SURE ARE A :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: THOUGH LOL

You're talking about Van Jones, the bigger picture here would be the 10 minute video of one of the CNN producer going on and on about how they're doing this for ratings and it's all bullshit.

YOU SURE ARE A :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: THOUGH LOL
You literally said Van Jones in your post you ignorant bitch.

You literally said Van Jones in your post you ignorant bitch.

Shut the fuck up

You're a fucking idiot dude.

Go back to the NFL thread where you still have some shred of decency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back