SBBC: Youngest Crip Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poon Goon

Maverick
@Steel
Reaction score
This fucking toddler goes hard in the paint. Assaults grandma, spits on everyone, and threatens to kill his mom among other things. Very entertaining clip, but also very sad too. I know slapping kids around isn't the answer and it probably wouldn't help this little fucker. But, if this shit was happening when I was that age that kid would have caught a beating and nobody at the McD's would have said a fucking thing.

Edit: The fuckface filming and laughing definitely deserves a beating.

Why did you not turn the camera sideways, Mr. Moon?

You think this is funny? A game? Some kind of joke?

Two thumbs way down.

Why did you not turn the camera sideways, Mr. Moon?

You think this is funny? A game? Some kind of joke?

Two thumbs way down.
Was too busy waiting for the right time to say Worldstar, didn't want to step on the dialogue

Too bad Revo is too busy modding to help raise his kid.

Was too busy waiting for the right time to say Worldstar, didn't want to step on the dialogue

Thats a shit excuse, Mr. Moon.

How about you just tell me when you, Dizzy, and the rest of your filth are at Mile High so I can call some friends who will gladly drone you from a distance [no offense].

It's not personal, it's wide-lens

Too bad Revo is too busy modding to help raise his kid.
O0oo0.gif

First, you beat that kids ass. Then you beat the parents ass twice.

If that was my kid I would have beat his ass. Kids like that grow up to be criminals.

Thats a shit excuse, Mr. Moon.

How about you just tell me when you, Dizzy, and the rest of your filth are at Mile High so I can call some friends who will gladly drone you from a distance [no offense].

It's not personal, it's wide-lens
Looking like I'll be there when they host Dallas.

Felt bad for the grandmother. Good job by the useless mother shitting out that demon spawn and unleashing him on society. I'm sure the father is pretty awesome himself, if they even know who it is lmao

Reminds me of some of the kids I worked with in foster care. Nothing like getting swung on by a 5 year old holding a large rock calling you a bitch because you have to take them back to their foster home from their family visit.

Felt bad for the grandmother. Good job by the useless mother shitting out that demon spawn and unleashing him on society. I'm sure the father is pretty awesome himself, if they even know who it is lmao
Well the kid had to learn the shit talk from someone so I am guessing there is a male presence in his life.

Reminds me of some of the kids I worked with in foster care. Nothing like getting swung on by a 5 year old holding a large rock calling you a bitch because you have to take them back to their foster home from their family visit.

Couldnt have done your jerb. Thanks for being awesome.

Noted. We want to cull as much of the wide-lenser population as possible.
I always turn my phone when I take videos, but the last couple have been fucked up. Like Apple decided that people were too dumb to learn to do it. When I uploaded them to my laptop I had to rotate them. Very confusing.

I always turn my phone when I take videos, but the last couple have been fucked up. Like Apple decided that people were too dumb to learn to do it. When I uploaded them to my laptop I had to rotate them. Very confusing.

(tactical team reluctantly called off)

sigh

Hespect

Couldnt have done your jerb. Thanks for being awesome.
In truth, I had the fun job. I was in charge of the rec program, which most foster care agencies don't have, but we were trying to keep the kids socializing with peers going through the same things. I lead groups, activities, outings and supervised the one-on-one 'Youth Advocates'. I also did a lot of 1-on-1 stuff too. Most of the time I played sports, games, built soap box derby racers, directed plays, printed t-shirts and went on hikes. I used to take kids to the museums, aquarium and movies all the time. If it wasn't for the incredibly depressing shit, it was the best job ever. I took kids to Six Flags, Great Wolf Lodge, Hershey Park, and Disney World as a school reward for good grades. And I got to do whatever I wanted with my department budget for the year so long as certain things were covered, so we let the kids choose some pretty cool stuff. The budget was shit, but begging stores and activity type places is easier than you'd think when it's kids with disabilities.

I felt bad for the Case Managers (Social Workers) they dealt with all the shit and got to do none of the fun stuff. I covered a lot of the terrible situations, but at least half of my time was really fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back