SBBC-You Guys Probably Expect A Sandwich too....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a real mystery on my hands here. Every now and then I get a plastic bag thrown in my driveway or on my porch. Either a phonebook or paper full of ads. I hate that shit. One time I pulled up while the fucker was in my driveway to drop it off. I blocked her truck and gave her the paper back. It was awkward because she was an old lady.

Today I get home from work and see a phonebook in the driveway. I go about my business and walk inside, right past another phone book that's been on my porch for several weeks. I had to run to the store a little bit ago and the fucking bag with the phone book is sitting on the trunk of my car. I have a friend down the block who is a suspect, but he hasn't texted back. I don't think its him. If I can find out who did this I will burn their house down.
LMAO @ not living in a mansion with gate. How do you even afford internet

Lol'ing hard @ G(h)SP.

That is almost as conclusive as you can get RE: GH. Only example off the top of my head that is more ironclad RE: GH -

solLJBf.jpg
Wade pls stop lol

Bring it back, jacked roo can star
They couldnt air a show of a jacked roo beating someone to death.
This was my first time in the heavies in a while and there area bunch of threads about some dude named Mike Perry who I've never heard of
Read the "matches to be made after. . . " article recently and it really sank in how little I know about fighters now. I know weve all joked about the never heard of them thing, but it isnt even a joke anymore.

Shit just doesnt intrigue like it once did.

So they're discussing "who rushes for more yards this season, Marshawn or Beaterson" on M&M. Not even draft talk anymore, now they're talking about washed up RBs during the NFL offseason

Meanwhile the NBA yoffs are going on

So they're discussing "who rushes for more yards this season, Marshawn or Beaterson" on M&M. Not even draft talk anymore, now they're talking about washed up RBs during the NFL offseason

Do you expect anything other than GSW vs LeRoid?

Do you expect anything other than GSW vs LeRoid?

Did I ever at any point expect anything other than my Pats taking the Lombardi strap last season? Nope. So then they should've stfu about feetball all last season I guess

It's not some great mystery. Golic is an idiot and the only sport he can discuss with a passable level of competency is feetball

Did I ever at any point expect anything other than my Pats taking the Lombardi strap last season? Nope. So then they should've stfu about feetball all last season I guess
I was legitimately just asking a question lol.

Rustlemania.gif

Everything hinges on Durant's health. And I've yet to even hear them mention that issue all week on M&M lol

Now they're replaying interviews with potential draftees from past episodes smh

The caption at the bottom of the screen right now is

"Browns mindset entering NFL draft"

Can't make this shit up

Need a new thread. Show recommendations for Faust imo.

Stop bitching. You sound worse than a girl.

Listen to your boy LeRetard instead.

Lol Revo doesn't want to hear any NBA talk since the Flerps went down a notch and became first round fodder

Yes that's exactly it Derp. It has nothing to do with Faust's bitching.

I haven't listened to Mike & Mike or any sports talk since I quit driving 3 years ago.

Now I get all my sports news from this forum along with r/nba and r/nfl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back