SBBC - World War III Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently Aaron Hernandez left 3 letters behind? One for fiancé, one for daughter and one for prison lover? Is that true?

No it was one for his prison lover, one for his attorney Jose Baez, and one for Casey Anthony.

Don't know why but this inclusion made me lol
With her documentary, obviously magazines are going to try and cash in, I bought one with her on the cover and I still haven't opened it cause I don't want to be that mad after reading it!

So apparently Aaron Hernandez left 3 letters behind? One for fiancé, one for daughter and one for prison lover? Is that true?
Welcome to last week Sara, yes it's true.

The rumor is the reason he killed Odin Loyd is because Loyd knew he had sexual relations with a dude in HS, and made a joke about spilling the beans.

My dad used to always call Trent Dilfer, Trent Dildo when he played really badly (every game)

Then he'd yell at me when I repeated it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funniest part about this is the fact that he played in Massachusetts lmao

There's a gay pride flag in the middle of my city. It's not like he played in Texas or Carolina

My dad used to always call Trent Dilfer, Trent Dildo when he played really badly (every game)

Then he'd hell at me when I repeated it.

Perhaps he just thought you were referring to yourself in 3rd person and calling yourself a dildo

aw the old dilfer/eric rhett days

trent dilfer won a SB, despite leading an offense that i shit you not went the first 7 games taht year w/o scoring an offensive TD.....

IOW he's the GOAT Can

Welcome to last week Sara, yes it's true.

The rumor is the reason he killed Odin Loyd is because Loyd knew he had sexual relations with a dude in HS, and made a joke about spilling the beans.
I don't follow football news, and none of that was in people magazine!

Hire BreakitDown and Luminaire to ESPN. Call the 1 v 1 show "82 vs The Cretin".

I believe it LMFAO
stock-vector-florida-gay-pride-vector-state-sign-292610945.jpg

#InSolidarity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back