sbbc : where is frank?

What are your thoughts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
its Wednesday before thanksgiving time to get lit af fam

stay woke af

This feud is tearing me apart fam. The Donaldo and Lavar are two of my favorite people of all time

This feud is tearing me apart fam. The Donaldo and Lavar are two of my favorite people of all time

tenor.gif

The Room is GOAT tier filmmaking

its like what they did with Rocky Horror Picture Show for 30 years every Friday midnight at the UC Theater on University Avenue in Berkeley.
I get it.

RHPS is a staple of midnight showings now. The Big Lebowski is another.

LOL - I just checked the film showings at the university of my graduate studies and they are doing midnight showings of The Room 3 TIMES !!!!! over the next 6 months - LMAO!

I want you to know that Lavar personally asked me to take Donaldo to suplex city. Let’s make this happen Dana.

This is the leader of the free world (or was until he abdicated that authority to Angela Merkel) flinging his poo at the father of a basketball player who is somehow just as much a child as the tweeting Cheeto. Of course both have done WWE shows. God this country is fucking retarded.

pipe the fuck down, n00bs.

I've seen way worse over the years.

go get a soy latte or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back