sbbc : where is frank?

What are your thoughts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard of this app. But my 'homeowners' association' has it's own website with chat forums. They're disgusting. I haven't looked at it in years.

Never heard of this app. But my 'homeowners' association' has it's own website with chat forums. They're disgusting. I haven't looked at it in years.

tumblr_mmksquTDiT1s5lf2ro1_500.gif

Is there a swinger sub forum? Seems like a good place to get to know your neighbors.

Caption didn't really fit the situation, huh?

You referring to the Office gif I tried to post? Then yes, didnt see the caption, just saw the gif. Had to ninja edit.

If not, the Steve Buscemi line works. An older man trying to relate to those younger than him and looking...old.

Is there a swinger sub forum? Seems like a good place to get to know your neighbors.
I don't think so. Just a bunch of old people complaining in one post about white teens driving too fast through the neighborhood, but then in the next telling everyone to be on the look out because they saw a car with three black teenagers driving slowly.

I don't think so. Just a bunch of old people complaining in one post about white teens driving too fast through the neighborhood, but then in the next telling everyone to be on the look out because they saw a car with three black teenagers driving slowly.
The old ‘guilty for being African American.’
<{dayum}>

I used that app to help look for my dog when he got loose but that's all it's good for. I hate reading what other people have to say on it.
this. ppl use it for a fucking soapbox to rant about Trump and guns and speeding cars. they also try to sell the most useless garbage.
"two prom dresses, barely used"
lmao, gtfo with this shit

this. ppl use it for a fucking soapbox to rant about Trump and guns and speeding cars. they also try to sell the most useless garbage.
"two prom dresses, barely used"
lmao, gtfo with this shit

I always love the people that post the following...

"Hi, we just moved here from Kansas and we are having trouble finding a place to rent. We need a 2 bed / 2 bath home with a lawn for our two dogs and have a budget of $1500 per month. Does anyone know where we can find that?"

Yea, Kansas... move back to Kansas.

Yea, huge difference.

It's not so much in my neighborhood, but in downtown, or certain commercial centers etc.

And it makes sense, they are addicts... they don't contribute to society in any tangible way, every day is the same, wake up, get high, steal some shit, beg for shit or dream up some half brained con-artist scheme, then back to scoring some drugs.

None of these people are unfortunately homeless... they're all opportunistic thieves and irredeemable addicts.

There are people that panhandle in some areas with their kids(like 5-8 years old). I don’t know whether to feel bad or be pissed off.

Last edited:
1500?

Lmfaaaoooooo

I pay more than that for a 1bed 1 bath with no lawn lmao.

Also part of some Facebook group that’s basically the same thing as that nextdoor app for my hometown. It’s called “chino hills connections” or some shit. Chino Hills is where the Ball family lives so there are daily posts about them lol. Anytime someone flames them the thread gets deleted or people get banned. Shits hilarious.

three bed two baths garage and large lawn

but im also bouncing in three months too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back