Not open for further replies.
Good for her

That's how most developers get rich

Leveraged money

Purchase land

Build

Profit

feeling pretty bad for Jim Kelly.
his cancer came back after three years of remission.

feeling pretty bad for Jim Kelly.
his cancer came back after three years of remission.
Judge I work with had his leukemia come back after 5-6 years of remission and immediately after starting chemo got pneumonia.

Started Jan of 2017 and he was out till almost September.

how old is he? Kelly's only 58 ffs. not really that old by most standards.
I think he's around 60 too.

Dude is an awesome Judge. Has a full size replica of Mjolnir from the movies he uses as a Gavel when he officially signs adoption papers for kids, has a remake of Thor's helmet he wears for it too.

Dude will walk out with his robe not button'd up, Coca-cola themed suit vest, bolo tie wearing Thor's helmet carrying Mjolnir. Kid's love it

gotta love his style.
most judges are pompous assholes
(at least the ones in criminal court)

is that the one w/ the Brooklyn pizza owner goes to the boroughs and New Haven, CT etc... to try out all the types/styles?

I think that's a Vice Munchies segment, but it's pretty dope

Yep, he goes all over the place. He's had some episodes in italy that gave me the withdrawal shakes.

Yep, he goes all over the place. He's had some episodes in italy that gave me the withdrawal shakes.
the one w/ Action Bronson is pretty funny, that guy legitimately appears to run shit around his hood

gotta love his style.
most judges are pompous assholes
(at least the ones in criminal court)
Where I work our county is so small the criminal stuff rotates as there is only 4 of them

My county has two judges full time, and one part time just that deals with just traffic and custody cases.

We also have three prosecutors, one of which is a 60 someodd year old guy that gave his last fuck a decade ago but refuses to retire. Everybody wants him to prosecute their case, because he won't go to trial unless he absolutely has to and will plead people down to almost nothing if you push him hard enough. He's also been known to just flat out drop charges (including felonies) if he even thinks for a moment he could lose at trial and a defense attorney won't take a plea.

pfft, we had a DA like that years ago. the POA put so much pressure on him and his boss, dude got tossed.
not sure where he went but we were happy to see him go.

Our current head prosecutor has been in the office as an attorney since the late 80s.

He is not running for re-election this year. Thankfully.

Hopefully a couple other people in the support staff choose to retie and I can take their jobs (legal assistants) as that's what I went to school for and it pays about 2-3 bucks more an hour than what I make now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back