SBBC - The Nexus Is Near

Status
Not open for further replies.
I owe you nothing. Lol. I just been posting anonymously in the Heavies. How the hell did they make Revo a mod? How many people got immediate dubs?

settle down there shorty. i'll be asking the questions :)eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:)

what made you leave?

Nothing really. I'm just bipolar as fuck sometimes. I had a bad stretch with my family having a lot of illnesses and a passing, which lead to a whole bunch of shit, so I wasn't on at all for a while. Then I just started posting in the heavies where it's anonymous and everyone is retarded, so I don't get sucked into long arguments.

I did get married, and our schedules are more similar now, so I also spend less time online in general, but no my wife didn't ban me. Lol, love this place.

Nothing really. I'm just bipolar as fuck sometimes. I had a bad stretch with my family having a lot of illnesses and a passing, which lead to a whole bunch of shit, so I wasn't on at all for a while. Then I just started posting in the heavies where it's anonymous and everyone is retarded, so I don't get sucked into long arguments.

I did get married, and our schedules are more similar now, so I also spend less time online in general, but no my wife didn't ban me. Lol, love this place.

sorry to hear the first bit. hope things are better now

i miss your post-game jizard breakdowns that i would always ignore. guess there's only so many ways to break down loss after loss lmao!

true = 5R/5FMVP (arguably 7R/7FMVP)

wall = longest current home winning streak

Good for him, gotta have goals.

How have you been?

6252937_the-browns-could-learn-a-thing-or-two-from_79e2381d_m.jpg

pretty good man thanks. better now that you're here

ViciousSoreFireant.gif

THat's good. I'm trying to decipher the NBA thread. It's daunting

Lots of new cans in that thread that should be ignored.

Here's one for you iwb:

FiTP = Flash in the pan. It refers to how Corey (Curry) is simply a flash in the pan. Something that flashes brightly for only a short period of time.

Thanks Chilly.

Ouch, them Cows tonight.

Last edited:
We thought iwp became too good for us. Glad he's back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back