What do you want senri to do?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So be it

Will still be popping them like skittles lol

simplest combo for muscle growth is creatine, taurine and L-arginine
all three in the multi-gram dosage daily
you could throw L-leucine and L-carnitine in there as well for tissue repair.

Last edited:
I would just like to say that @Luminaire was wrong. My landords are currently having me babysit their three kids while they are at a concert, so HA!

Soooo..... is it still Kosher to give kids whiskey to get them to shut the fuck up? Or is there some new method these days?

I took deer antler spray for a bit

Carnitine is good while in Ketosis as well. However muscle growth is simply dialing in the frequency and intensities of weights being lifted and increase in progression. Do that while in accordance with caloric consumption and the partition shall take effect in adding the hypertrophic framework towards the beautiful body. Those supplements just assist in that endeavor but are not the main combinations for muscular development.

One must also massage the body adequately for recuperation of the succulent gorged flesh. A tight flesh cannot contract and throb as efficiently in relation to its soft and malleable counterpart. If you add Tumeric spices to your cuisines it also adds to ones rejuvenation process.

b02b30f8ccc3a5c75857d07e6800c165.gif

Chicken+rice+heavy ass weights

Light. Weight. Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

I would just like to say that @Luminaire was wrong. My landords are currently having me babysit their three kids while they are at a concert, so HA!

Soooo..... is it still Kosher to give kids whiskey to get them to shut the fuck up? Or is there some new method these days?
Zquil imo.

Creatine and glutamine

No don't use glutamine, it's only benefit is during flu season where there is increased chance of you being sick. Glutamine seems to have an effect that helps with the immune system when it's compromised while the body is stressed lifting the weights. Even then i wouldn't take it. You need sustenance through cuisines, vibrant flesh and fruits and veggies and the staples of supplements which have already been mentioned...... Also Mr Chimpo.... Moisturize the skin...

I took deer antler spray for a bit
meh, supposed to provide IGF-1 and 2. there are no studies to back this up, though, so who knows.

and Mr. senri, if you don't stop posting blatantly gay pics of men's bodies, I'm fucking taking you
to suplex city.

meh, supposed to provide IGF-1 and 2. there are no studies to back this up, though, so who knows.

and Mr. senri, if you don't stop posting blatantly gay pics of men's bodies, I'm fucking taking you
to suplex city.
I took it cuz ray lew took it

to suplex city.

DAS is nothing but snake oil, pay no mind to it...

All must be studied for optimal ascension in that which is everything...

15988618.gif

is "optimal ascension" code for "anal adventures"?

you need to go on a brisk walk, amigo

is "optimal ascension" code for "anal adventures"?

you need to go on a brisk walk, amigo

Relieve the mucus Mr Graves... You are regressing before my eyes. The prisms that guises the peripheral nuance of your vision must be conceptualized beyond the edges of your own shadow. Let it flow deep inside as you wash away the deadwood from your primordial essence...

no deadwood here, pal.
my nuanced sensory abilities perceive all things, great and small.
the slightest tremor and the shrug of Atlas offer the same message.
if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back