SBBC: That of which protrudes when the corporeal form extricates it's Sequela

What do you want senri to do?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
YLYL has some gems no doubt. I check it first thing every morning for the lulz

Stipe has the power and size, but no way he can handle Cormiers pace. If he doesn't chin check Cormier... Cormier wins this.

My take.
I dont think Cornmeal can bully Stipe. That alone changes the pace.

Everyone getting excited for this fight when it will probably be delayed at least twice from one of these brittle cans getting injured while training.

That's actually a cool card if TJ vs DJ and Nunes vs Cyborg happen.
Some how it that card will end up with one out of the 6 fighting that night. Also, fuck Cyborg she is really a cunt with the visa thing she said about that one girl.

Stipe with the 8" reach advantage. That's what gave Cormier trouble against the PED boy.

DC always has a significant reach disadvantage. The thing that fucked him against Jones was it was the first time he wasn't as strong as (or significantly stronger than) his opponent.

Corny has zero cardio IMO.
a big man inhaling all the oxygen in the venue
and still losing

Lmao @ the UFC not doing a staredown and their last ppv when both guys had just defended their belts. Missed marketing opportunity smh

is doing a one time line of coke from your buddy any worse/different than having 4 cups of coffee at 8PM?

asking for a friend.

is doing a one time line of coke from your buddy any worse/different than having 4 cups of coffee at 8PM?

asking for a friend.
poster.gif

I was showing my 12 yr old the Budweiser "Wazzup" commercials from the early 2000s and she thought they were hilarious. SHe youtuibe'd all of them and now greets me with "Wazzuuuuuupp" when I get home.

SHe found one from 2008 that i had never seen. Pretty funny.

Let us wash away our limitations as we Enhance the poetry to our abstract flesh. I can feel the ascension as our cortex glistens in it's upheaval path of illumination.

giphy.gif
Come on mr. Senri I expect better grace of grammar from you

It's =/= its

Good fight. Stipe can wrestle and I think maybe hang with Cornmeals cardio. I like Stipe to win.

Hope the UFC brings Aleks E in. Dudes still throwing fire.
No aids allowed

This ESPN special on 6 man football is fucking perfect. Small town high school football is something I enjoy watching.

The sad part is they probably do think that is rap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back