SBBC: Thank God we still have Champ. Crushed by glass is a bad way to go.

Two man lift next time?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember walking by this building (South Hall) on the way to class and it looked archaic even then. what a contrast it must be to the new architecture.
1200px-South_Hall--UC_Berkeley--Panoramic.jpg

That looks so much better than modern shit.

Dual Bachelor party tonight at a BYOB strip club.

Going to get as drunk as humanly possible

How about this? (my schools)

hamburger_university_1.jpg

ClownCollege.jpg

untitled-40.png

lmao

A few years ago I traveled to see Rammstein at a festival. Booked a hotel not realizing it was some McDonald's hotel/campus. The food there was interesting since it was like high quality McDonald's food.

Dual Bachelor party tonight at a BYOB strip club.

Going to get as drunk as humanly possible

What the fuck is a dual bachelor party? You and a friend getting married within the same month or something?

Also, steal booze from other peoples coolers and BOOM CITY you just got booze for your wedding reception.

BOOM...CITY

dual bachelor party sounds like brothers, sisters and cousins are involved somehow.
in any event, massive hangover looms

What the fuck is a dual bachelor party? You and a friend getting married within the same month or something?

Also, steal booze from other peoples coolers and BOOM CITY you just got booze for your wedding reception.

BOOM...CITY

Exactly

Among my circle I am known as a man of leisure. However, tomorrow might contain too much leisure for my ability. Have to be at my brother's by 7am to travel an hour and a half away for golf. I generally do not even wake before 8:30. Should be home by 2.

Then in the afternoon/evening I have a small get together with a good friend and company for his birthday celebration. I was asked to cook steak and I volunteered to buy the meat so I would cook the good shit. Got prime grade ribeyes dry brining now and blue cheese compound butter looms. Hope I am awake and sober enough to not fuck up cooking such fine cuts.

hm, what an involved and detailed itinerary, Mr. Outlaw.
best of luck with all that.
*obligatory tight flesh comment

Yeah man. Sounds fun, but how do they expect you to do two whole things in one day?

went out last night, saw the most hilarious last call scramble ever

dudes spitting weak ass game to guttersloths that frankly don't even deserve that much effort

it was truly high comedy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back