SBBC: Thank God we still have Champ. Crushed by glass is a bad way to go.

Two man lift next time?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a shot at me?
Unless you are FraserB gimmick...then every post is not about you...the gif has another version with a shopped smurf ripped in half and the girl is eating its blue innards...plus I would never pick on you with your lame leg and all...

DmoBEIFWsAA7f0Y.jpg:large

Unless you are FraserB gimmick...then every post is not about you...the gif has another version with a shopped smurf ripped in half and the girl is eating its blue innards...plus I would never pick on you with your lame leg and all...

check out the cap on the bearded dude.

Goff looked great.
CAL product btw

He's quickly running up the list of all-time NFL CAL QBs. He's about to surpass Vince Ferragamo and Joe Kapp, and now approaching Steve Bartkowski.

I disagreed w/ the Decision, however as Jrams or whatever said many rounds were extremely close and either way it was an incredible fight

They were going all out, loved the fight.

This fight was more of a draw than the last one. GGG easily won the first fight. He's going to have to do what Marquez did to Pacquio and end him to actually win a fight because the judges aren't going to give him one.

This fight was more of a draw than the last one. GGG easily won the first fight. He's going to have to do what Marquez did to Pacquio and end him to actually win a fight because the judges aren't going to give him one.

Golden Boy promotion gonna favor Golden Boy fighter.

They'll get a part 3 which what they all wanted anyways. Neither fighter is particularly better than the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back