SBBC: Thank God we still have Champ. Crushed by glass is a bad way to go.

Two man lift next time?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never been there. I live right next to Cal Tech. I don't have to travel anywhere to see nerds.

I'll be back up there end of November. I'll see if I can make it over there.

Caltech is a great place. Smartest guy from my ugrad class did his grad work at Caltech. I've met some seriously smart people there. There is no fucking around at Caltech and their 1000 undergrad students :eek:

I'llbe back in Palo Alto/SF the second week of November.

There is some fluff at Stanford and the other HYPSM schools. For example, the kids of Katie Couric and Rob Lowe were in the same freshman class at Stanford.

Caltech has 1000 ugrads. that's it. There is no room for fluff.

There is some fluff at Stanford and the other HYPSM schools. For example, the kids of Katie Couric and Rob Lowe were in the same freshman class at Stanford.

They're lacking a good gender womens studies program though.

Dope shoots hard on celebrities' kids that he doesn't know anything about.

Season 3 was by far the best season of BWE. It might be the best season of any show ever made.

It went to shit after that because the dude wanted to concentrate on Vinyl instead (look how that worked our for him lol)

lol, I love how every once in a while the Sports Bar just starts talking Boardwalk. I only consider the first three seasons canon, the 3rd is great outside of Margaret's bullshit and not enough Chalky. Nothing matches the feeling of watching Season 1 for the first time though. Show was on another level as far as period pieces go.

Is it worse than it was 20+ yrs ago, or is it the same?
I'm in my late twenties so I wouldn't know or remember lol. I think it's better than it was maybe say 10 years ago but it is far from Mexican as you know. You ain't going to find nacho fries in Oaxaca.

Last edited:
Who knew it would be a ref that could unite the entire Heavies. All have their panties in a bunch about this. It is pretty bad. Herb done goofed.

[/QUOTE]

got a new slab...

me too..
DOC_Ril'sSteakhouse_20121020_017.jpg

Who we got tonight? GGG via decision Part deux?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back