SBBC: Skipped Leg Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short workweek for me it seems. Took off today and Friday and it seems like tomorrow will also be a day off.

Should have bought more bags of Cool Ranch Doritos and scotch.

Might need to shred some hills with a decent sled tomorrow. A big guy on a big hill with a belly full of scotch and Doritos is a force to be reckoned with.

Remember this.

Got the pictures of my boo boo from the doctor today. Doctor said hardware was broken, but it looks like it just came apart. I am no doctor though. Probably should have listened to @senri and taken my zinc.

1_zpserlgyi5l.jpg
1_zpserlgyi5l.jpg

4_zpsnd6gnlw5.jpg

Oh my goodness delicious bone structure, i saved this to my files. I was studying it for the past hour.

Holy shit, that x-ray is messed up. First off, that colormap looks like puke. Must have come from some discount chinese x-ray manufacturer - LOL.

Secondly, that calcified bridge between the distal tibia and fibula is a WTF? thing is huge. I wonder whether it has a trabecular space or if it's just compact cortical bone.

BTW - those fixation screw aren't supposed to poke through the other side of the bone. Where in the blue hell did you have this done?

shh shh shhh, before you jump the gun pay attention to the dimension of his beautiful Tibia, Mmmmmmm.

shh shh shhh, before you jump the gun pay attention to the dimension of his beautiful Tibia, Mmmmmmm.
Yeah my tibia makes most dudes secrete. Secrete blood from their heads after a vicious LHK.

@Streetz did you keep watching Six?

Just finished the finale. Holy shit.

@Streetz did you keep watching Six?

Just finished the finale. Holy shit.

I didnt finish it, but I binged the first 3 episodes that Friday/Saturday night. Will definitely finish it. Reminded me a lot of The Unit (only watched like a season of that series, cant remember why I stopped).

Always like seeing the dramatization of high level operators in different situations. And Walter Goggins is the shit. lol

About to finish season 2 or the newsroom. Glad I didn't listen to BuTT

Skeetz has been my fav poster in the SBBC the past month or two.

Guy is genuinely funny

Skeetz has been my fav poster in the SBBC the past month or two.

Guy is genuinely funny
Sounds like someone is drunk and has a crush! Dendrites, swelling, throbbing, red wine (blood/semen), penetration etc. etc. etc.

Haven't had a chance to watch newsroom yet, but I love this clip that's always shared

Sounds like someone is drunk and has a crush! Dendrites, swelling, throbbing, red wine (blood/semen), penetration etc. etc. etc.
I'm about 17 beers deep, got a decent buzz, but it's hard these days for me to get to PRIME lvl, unfortunately. Going back to the gym tomorrow, saw a pic shared yesterday with a few pals from about 5 years ago when I was about 205 and pretty shredded, made me depressed. Only 25, fortunately I still have plenty of time to get back to that and feel good about myself.

As for skeetz, I've mostly despised his posting itt, but he always has great posts in the MLB thread, but I've come around to his posts itt as of late, he's a good dude

As for you, no clue when dizzys donkey butt buddy even started posting itt, I mostly skim over your posts, if not for the slight buzz you wouldn't be getting a reply right now you semen loving :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: (NTTAWWT)

114937.jpg

ah, I can feel the juices flowing nicely. the flesh is almost ripe for harvest...etc etc etc

I'm about 17 beers deep, got a decent buzz, but it's hard these days for me to get to PRIME lvl, unfortunately. Going back to the gym tomorrow, saw a pic shared yesterday with a few pals from about 5 years ago when I was about 205 and pretty shredded, made me depressed. Only 25, fortunately I still have plenty of time to get back to that and feel good about myself.

As for skeetz, I've mostly despised his posting itt, but he always has great posts in the MLB thread, but I've come around to his posts itt as of late, he's a good dude

As for you, no clue when dizzys donkey butt buddy even started posting itt, I mostly skim over your posts, if not for the slight buzz you wouldn't be getting a reply right now you semen loving :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: (NTTAWWT)
So you do have a drunk love boner for streetz. Congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back