SBBC: Skipped Leg Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
So's your face!

zXy4Maq.jpg

The CD they gave me with the records had its own little program to view the x-rays. There is a regular version, but it also has other view like the clown puke one I chose. Are you sayin I should sue my local hospital? I need that money.

Do you know who the x-ray manufacturer is? It should be in the DICOM header info that gets pulled up with your name, date of exam, kVp and mA settings.

Do you know who the x-ray manufacturer is? It should be in the DICOM header info that gets pulled up with your name, date of exam, kVp and mA settings.

Needs to be on Judge Judy imo. Make her earn that 47 mil or whatever crazy number it was

That's really close to my birthday, so nothing.

You should call your parents racists and guilt them into a gift. In todays society you could probably score an island out of it.

DirectRay is what it says. I'll add them to the pending suit

You should call your parents racists and guilt them into a gift. In todays society you could probably score an island out of it.

I feel like since I got gifts for Easter, thanksgiving, Halloween, Valentine's, etc. I might not be able to pull that off

Just ran 10k from work to home

It's cold out there but I've ran in worse conditions

I feel like since I got gifts for Easter, thanksgiving, Halloween, Valentine's, etc. I might not be able to pull that off

You could always run the 40 under 4.22 in Adidas shoes and still secure the island

You could always run the 40 under 4.22 in Adidas shoes and still secure the island
The what?

And in adidas? Why don't I just give up on life and wear reebok

The what?

And in adidas? Why don't I just give up on life and wear reebok

40 yard dadh. Adidas was offering an island to anyone at the combone who could break Chris Johnson's 4.24. Ross ran a 4.22 but had a Nike deal.

I legit didn't know Reebok still existed until they signed the UFC deal.

DirectRay is what it says. I'll add them to the pending suit

Hmmm. DirectRay was a company that developed 'direct' x-ray conversion (there is no phosphor screen or CsI conversion layer) flat panel systems using Selenium. The indirect flat panel x-ray detectors appear to have won that BETA/VHS war. Hologic - a rather large and legit Boston based company -acquired them 18yrs ago. Chances are that system has been around for along time.

Hmmm. DirectRay was a company that developed 'direct' x-ray conversion (there is no phosphor screen or CsI conversion layer) flat panel systems using Selenium. The indirect flat panel x-ray detectors appear to have won that BETA/VHS war. Hologic - a rather large and legit Boston based company -acquired them 18yrs ago. Chances are that system has been around for along time.
The disc I got has a program called pacsgear on it. Here is another version.

unnamed_zpsfr9cwkrg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back