SBBC: Skipped Leg Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Orleans is like the Haiti of America, still recovering from a natural disaster that happened like a decade ago

I was at a party on Saturday and one guy was Dominican and another couple was Haitian and apparently there is no love loss between those two.

I was at a party on Saturday and one guy was Dominican and another couple was Haitian and apparently there is no love loss between those two.

Lol every Dominican I've ever known gets infuriated if you associate Dominicans with Haitians

@jcc3508

Holy shit, that x-ray is messed up. First off, that colormap looks like puke. Must have come from some discount chinese x-ray manufacturer - LOL.

Secondly, that calcified bridge between the distal tibia and fibula is a WTF? thing is huge. I wonder whether it has a trabecular space or if it's just compact cortical bone.

BTW - those fixation screw aren't supposed to poke through the other side of the bone. Where in the blue hell did you have this done?

Hey dude, he got a half tank of gas, a 20 oz Pepsi and two slim gyms with the surgery all for the very affordable price of 99.99.

Holy shit, that x-ray is messed up. First off, that colormap looks like puke. Must have come from some discount chinese x-ray manufacturer - LOL.

Secondly, that calcified bridge between the distal tibia and fibula is a WTF? thing is huge. I wonder whether it has a trabecular space or if it's just compact cortical bone.

BTW - those fixation screw aren't supposed to poke through the other side of the bone. Where in the blue hell did you have this done?
The CD they gave me with the records had its own little program to view the x-rays. There is a regular version, but it also has other view like the clown puke one I chose. Are you sayin I should sue my local hospital? I need that money.

Nachos are just flavorless Doritos with vegetables and bad cheese on top.

And sour cream, but I'd make you use plain Greek yogurt.

And what do you mean bad cheese? You can use any cheese! I like mozzarella, pepper jack and cheddar.

Nachos with extra ketchup are the GOAT

No the blue Doritos are ranch flavored, only criminals like them.

I hate ranch. To be fair I stopped at a gallon of whisky. That was enough to earn the Penn head nod.

Lol every Dominican I've ever known gets infuriated if you associate Dominicans with Haitians

@jcc3508

The Dominican dude was chill, the Hatian chick started going off on how Dominicans are pieces of shit.

Tbf I have Dominican cousins so she wasn't wrong exactly

I remember when I was down there it was interesting that the Dominicans didn't have major construction equipment because they would just pay Hations s pennies a day and had them sleep in shanty towns they guarded with AK47s.

Its almost st patricks day, I have to have lucky charms, my dad isn't here to make me shamrock pancakes.

Never was a fan of Lucky Charms. Cinnamon Toast crunch was my go yo. I could eat it straight out of the box.

Shamrock pancakes? What are those?

And sour cream, but I'd make you use plain Greek yogurt.

And what do you mean bad cheese? You can use any cheese! I like mozzarella, pepper jack and cheddar.

Sour cream and yogurt is disgusting

Never was a fan of Lucky Charms. Cinnamon Toast crunch was my go yo. I could eat it straight out of the box.

Trix and Captain Crunch imo

Pancakes shaped like 4 leaf clovers, only they kinda turned out like blobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back