SBBC : show me the money

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the feeling of soreness. I just did a cold weather 2h40min ride. Got in just before it got dark. Everything is sore, but that's just fine with me.

What sucks is the struggling through workouts when you're out of shape. That pain/suffering/hurt is just annoying.

Yes Mr. Dope that's right..... The soreness should be embraced as the instinctual nature of the flesh to propagate into it's new ardent form....

not into badges of any kind really
Or vadges! OHHHHHHHHHHHH

giphy.gif

Out for Justice

Above the Law

Code of Honor I've seen.

Never seen "Manufactured Consent"

Out for Justice

Above the Law

Code of Honor I've seen.

Never seen "Manufactured Consent"

I think the book/film is actually called "Manufacturing Consent". I just like to call the idiocracy "Manufactured Consent".

Better watch it -- I hope you don't work for the BBC. They're making their straight employees wear badges that say: they're straight and support LGBT.

https://www.rt.com/uk/441317-bbc-combat-heteronormative-culture/

Making their employees where badges --- who's playing modern day Nazi now?

Ridiculous. UK is quickly getting out of hand. I am all for expressing your true nature.... But there is an art to the subtly of ones incarnate spirit migrating towards The One Held Truth....

Im going to get on cbd oil once i hit the glorious house of gainz again

Last edited:
joined a new gym today
BwIiqaeCEAAi6y6.jpg

too many distractions though.
it's called Crunch Fitness. 45k square feet of weights, machines and cardio shit.
and hot moms getting their workout in before picking up the little bastards from day care.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back