SBBC : show me the money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Met George RR Martin today. Berated him about finishing the fucking series and yanked his beard to show him I meant business.
This would have been a more appropriate response...
giphy.gif

Watching the negotiator for the 50th time

On netflix and part of my dvd collection

Youll shit your pants when you hear how many times ive watched scarface
Well I bought a blender today to make one specific dish. I've spent a stupid amount of money and time on cooking as a hobby. To each their own my friend.

Also, I haven't shit my pants in at least six months.

Well I bought a blender today to make one specific dish. I've spent a stupid amount of money and time on cooking as a hobby. To each their own my friend.
Lol

I just got a 7 qt crock pot for various cookings

Had an excellent workout yesterday. My body feels very sore. How do I fix this

@senri

Had an excellent workout yesterday. My body feels very sore. How do I fix this

@senri

Soreness is good, it's called DOMS, stands for delayed onset muscle soreness. It goes away as you go to the gym more consistently and do the same workouts back to back week to week. It will come back if you increase your volume too much, or your intensity too much, but what really causes DOMS is the change in exercises as the movements and musculature are used in different planes of time and space.

As for recovery, you can do contrast showers, take CBD oil or the many other anti-inflammatory foods and supplements. Increase your protein intake, and do lots of static stretching AFTER the workout. You can even take a day in the gym where you are only doing that and light cardio work for active recovery before you go hard again. By light cardio I mean walking.... Walking is important Mr. Fring.... I walk every day..... Day...... Night...... I will always walk.

The greatest massage though is therapeutic deep tissue massage.... That's the one that is the gold standard.... That is what you will need. Nothing feels good when the muscle releases it's tightness and returns to it's supple form after being penetrated deeply by the wonderful hands of a competent massage therapist. The slight motions as the striations are found towards their trigger points usually brings pain, however that is short lived before the bliss arrives among the maps of your gorgeous body...

Soreness is good, it's called DOMS, stands for delayed onset muscle soreness. It goes away as you go to the gym more consistently and do the same workouts back to back week to week.

I love the feeling of soreness. I just did a cold weather 2h40min ride. Got in just before it got dark. Everything is sore, but that's just fine with me.

What sucks is the struggling through workouts when you're out of shape. That pain/suffering/hurt is just annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back