SBBC: Rally point Mike Juliet for Reefer addiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen some wild shit at Waffle Houses, but a naked cat shooting up people that thinks Taylor Swift is stalking him is certainly not one of them.....

wtf son

I've seen some wild shit at Waffle Houses, but a naked cat shooting up people that thinks Taylor Swift is stalking him is certainly not one of them.....

wtf son

TBF he was wearing a vest with ammo.

Is it confirmed? I read that he wants to come back. What are they going to do with the new 1pm - 6:30pm crew?

Toss them into the East River would be my guess!
WFAN is gonna look like this.

Mike 3-7

CMB 1-3

Joe and Evan 10-1

this is the place that buddies and watched GSP choke out Bisping back in November, it's just down the street from where the van guy drove

DSC08423.JPG

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Pu...234894619597ccfd!8m2!3d43.780473!4d-79.415433

Vintage Wing and Salad House

Gotta love Canada.

Id eat some wings and have some pints there, though. Lol

Vintage Wing and Salad House

Gotta love Canada.

Id eat some wings and have some pints there, though. Lol

for me i actually order a salad every time i order wings, yin and yang

I mean I like lettuce, perhaps not dressing or the other stuff

I just never saw the point

So I just read that the guy who shot up the Waffle House the other day had previously penetrated the White House Perimeter and been arrested and had also shown up at a public pool, wearing a dress and threatening people with an AR-15 before exposing himself, because he's convinced Taylor Swift was stalking him by hacking his phone and Netflix account to send him messages. His guns were confiscated after he breached the WH, but his dad asked the cops to give them to him, which they did as long as he promised not to give them back to his son. But then he wanted to move away and so he gave them back anyway. Somehow all of this is just fine under the law. This delusional man, who has threatened suicide and murder repeatedly, invaded privacy and areas of national security, was allowed to have all his guns back because his dad was moving further away from him. I'm sorry, but the idea that there should be no laws to keep gun owners at least erring on the side of caution is beyond insane. How his father has no legal liability in this is completely beyond me.
“If you transfer weapons knowingly to a person that is prohibited, that could potentially be a violation of federal law," Marcus Watson, acting special agent in charge with the ATF in Tennessee, told the Tennessean.
https://news.vice.com/en_us/article...r-could-go-to-jail?utm_source=vicenewstwitter

His name is Alek Minassian. 25 and apparently had some internet posts bitching about being rejected by women. Called himself an 'incel' which means involuntary celibate because the 'Chads' (non-losers) get the 'Stacy's' (women who reject him). Apparently these are common terms among losers online. But that's just from some article I read and I'm not sure it was conclusively his account.

So god damn weird. I’m really unfamiliar with whatever loserverse exists online where rejected men apparently become martyrs for losers everywhere.

And then why Koreatown? Did this dude have an Asian fetish, and all the Asian girls rejected him?

This dude is not “white” btw... technically all Turks, Syrians, Persians etc are Caucasian, we get that. But unless you’re calling the Boston bombers “white guys” then not sure why this would qualify.

Armenians and your typical wasp have very little in common culturally.

Not that any of it matters, not sure Race really comes into play when murderous road rampages occur because girls won’t let you play with them.

Last edited:
“If you transfer weapons knowingly to a person that is prohibited, that could potentially be a violation of federal law," Marcus Watson, acting special agent in charge with the ATF in Tennessee, told the Tennessean.
https://news.vice.com/en_us/article...r-could-go-to-jail?utm_source=vicenewstwitter
Maybe, but it was the local Sheriff's department that confiscated them, not the Feds. And they didn't get anymore than a verbal agreement. We'll see what happens, but there is no clear cut law anyone has brought up that he violated. God knows if the shooter had been named Ahmed, that statute would have been found and dad would be in jail already.
So god damn weird. I’m really unfamiliar with whatever loserverse exists online where rejected men apparently become martyrs for losers everywhere.

And then why Koreatown? Did this dude have an Asian fetish, and all the Asian girls rejected him?

This dude is not “white” btw... technically all Turks, Syrians, Persians etc are Caucasian, we get that. But unless you’re calling the Boston bombers “white guys” then not sure why this would qualify.

Armenians and your typical wasp have very little in common culturally.

Not that any of it matters, not sure Race really comes into play in murderous road rampages occur because girls won’t let you play with them.
Yeah, wasn't clear on his race, that's why I didn't respond to that part of the question. And once I had read this stuff it didn't seem to be a factor in any way. I should repeat that it was inconclusive if it was really his social account. It used the same pic as his linkedin, but I can't say for sure. As for why an Asian section, God only knows.

Maybe, but it was the local Sheriff's department that confiscated them, not the Feds. And they didn't get anymore than a verbal agreement. We'll see what happens, but there is no clear cut law anyone has brought up that he violated. God knows if the shooter had been named Ahmed, that statute would have been found and dad would be in jail already.

Yeah, wasn't clear on his race, that's why I didn't respond to that part of the question. And once I had read this stuff it didn't seem to be a factor in any way. I should repeat that it was inconclusive if it was really his social account. It used the same pic as his linkedin, but I can't say for sure. As for why an Asian section, God only knows.
From the same article

Under Illinois gun law, a person must granted a FOID to possess a firearm: about 2.1 million people in Illinois, 6 percent of the state’s population, have the cards, The Chicago Tribune reported in 2017. The Illinois State Police revoked more than 11,000 cards in 2016, spokesman Lt. Matthew Boerwinkle told the New York Times — fewer than half of them, about 4,000, submitted the mandatory reports explaining what they did with their guns.

Illinois state law dictates that it is illegal to give firearms to someone you has been a patient in a mental institution in the last five years. Travis Reinking was hospitalized in 2017 after he attempted to break into the White House, and it isn’t clear whether the hospitalization was for mental illness related issues, or for physical problems. If he was, that would add another class 4 felony to Jeffrey Reinking's list of potential charges.

WHere do you get Koreatown? He was in North Toronto. Koreatown is west of midtown on Bloor about 8 miles from where the attack occurred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back