SBBC: Rally point Mike Juliet for Reefer addiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
His name is Alek Minassian. 25 and apparently had some internet posts bitching about being rejected by women. Called himself an 'incel' which means involuntary celibate because the 'Chads' (non-losers) get the 'Stacy's' (women who reject him). Apparently these are common terms among losers online. But that's just from some article I read and I'm not sure it was conclusively his account.
My only hope is that you are mistaken and you read a satirical article. However, I'm sure that's not the case. "Chads", "Stacys" and "Incels" makes me want to puke my fucking guts out.

Sounds like a terrorist. Maybe Canada needs some freedom courtesy of a tomahawk.

Dont like the ideaology bent that the news is reporting.

Thats just what we need; social outcasts aggregating to create another set of bad ideas.

This is pretty tragic stuff

i used to go to the library by there in high school then later on eat Korean and karaoke there

R.i.p.

Actually, the authorities seem to be ruling out terrorism.

You should probably ignore anything the Public Safety Minister has to say (I didn't make that up, that's a federal cabinet position in CANuckistan) before he has any facts.

North of that, I just went to the central library and the movie theater there

There was a bar on the west side of Yonge just north of Sheppard that we would hit up on Thursday nights in the summer in the 90s. It was slightly below street level (few steps down to the entrance). It was the unofficial north Toronto hangout for university students back in Toronto for the summer. I cannot remember the name of the place. Looking at Google street view, that whole area is under construction :eek:

There was a bar on the west side of Yonge just north of Sheppard that we would hit up on Thursday nights in the summer in the 90s. It was slightly below street level (few steps down to the entrance). It was the unofficial north Toronto hangout for university students back in Toronto for the summer. I cannot remember the name of the place. Looking at Google street view, that whole area is under construction :eek:
was it near Gabby's...

was it near Gabby's...

That was not it. It's going to drive me nuts that I can't remember the name.

THere were three university summer hangouts. THe Loose Moose (downtown), Hart House pub (UofT campus), and this place at yonge and Sheppard.

That was not it. It's going to drive me nuts that I can't remember the name.

THere were three university summer hangouts. THe Loose Moose (downtown), Hart House pub (UofT campus), and this place at yonge and Sheppard.
Everything on the west side was ground level or elevated...the east side had the movie theatre and had below ground entrances...

Everything on the west side was ground level or elevated...the east side had the movie theatre and had below ground entrances...

You're right, it was definitely on the east side. It was an office bldg above and the bar was below ground.

Speaking of old places that don't exist anymore. Driving on the Gardiner toward Jarvis recently I see that Jarvis and Queen's Quay is all new dev or under construction. RIP RPM/Goverment, you remain a fond memory in therealdope's mind of the schlock what was late 80s/90s Toronto dance clubs.

Funny enough my brother just went to a concert at the Phoenix. I had explain to him that it used to be the Diamond club at one time.

You're right, it was definitely on the east side. It was an office bldg above and the bar was below ground.

Speaking of old places that don't exist anymore. Driving on the Gardiner toward Jarvis recently I see that Jarvis and Queen's Quay is all new dev or under construction. RIP RPM/Goverment, you remain a fond memory in therealdope's mind of the schlock what was late 80s/90s Toronto dance clubs.

Funny enough my brother just went to a concert at the Phoenix. I had explain to him that it used to be the Diamond club at one time.
I have seen many shows at both venues...here is a good read if you have the time (it has some good info about RPM)..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Khabouth#Nightclubs

So I just read that the guy who shot up the Waffle House the other day had previously penetrated the White House Perimeter and been arrested and had also shown up at a public pool, wearing a dress and threatening people with an AR-15 before exposing himself, because he's convinced Taylor Swift was stalking him by hacking his phone and Netflix account to send him messages. His guns were confiscated after he breached the WH, but his dad asked the cops to give them to him, which they did as long as he promised not to give them back to his son. But then he wanted to move away and so he gave them back anyway. Somehow all of this is just fine under the law. This delusional man, who has threatened suicide and murder repeatedly, invaded privacy and areas of national security, was allowed to have all his guns back because his dad was moving further away from him. I'm sorry, but the idea that there should be no laws to keep gun owners at least erring on the side of caution is beyond insane. How his father has no legal liability in this is completely beyond me.

So I just read that the guy who shot up the Waffle House the other day had previously penetrated the White House Perimeter and been arrested and had also shown up at a public pool, wearing a dress and threatening people with an AR-15 before exposing himself, because he's convinced Taylor Swift was stalking him by hacking his phone and Netflix account to send him messages. His guns were confiscated after he breached the WH, but his dad asked the cops to give them to him, which they did as long as he promised not to give them back to his son. But then he wanted to move away and so he gave them back anyway. Somehow all of this is just fine under the law. This delusional man, who has threatened suicide and murder repeatedly, invaded privacy and areas of national security, was allowed to have all his guns back because his dad was moving further away from him. I'm sorry, but the idea that there should be no laws to keep gun owners at least erring on the side of caution is beyond insane. How his father has no legal liability in this is completely beyond me.

80/20 rule.

80% want change but 20% hold the votes/will vote/money/etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back