SBBC: Rally point Mike Juliet for Reefer addiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in Space is pretty intense for a kid's show.
Dr. Smith was a perv for sure
204428_5_.jpg

The new Dr. Smith is the most unlikeable character I've ever seen on a family show.

Can anyone suggest a good cardio routine that won't effect my knees, ankles, or shoulders? I can't do treadmill or arc gliders cause of my knees and ankles. And I can't really do many push ups cause of the pressure on my shoulder. Any ideas?

Curls (bicep)

Calf raises wouldn't hurt either

swimming is the main recommended one in the military for limited/light duty profiles or those that can't run for whatever reason, for what that's worth at least

you could probably do some light plyometrics or boxjumps or whatever too, depending on hard you push that's pretty decent cardio as well as core/vertical work as well

shit just stand under a hoops backboard and quickly jump up and touch it repetitively as fast as you can. Kinda similar effect but not as crazy as Burpees since you said shoulder issues or whatnot
edit: i'm retarded, nevermind you probably can't reach up like that haha. try to hit your head on the indoor ceiling, same ish

Last edited:
Curls (bicep)

Calf raises wouldn't hurt either

Do I post like I have a set a tits and a pussy? Fuck outta here with calf raises.

#chickenlegs

Do I post like I have a set a tits and a pussy? Fuck outta here with calf raises.

#chickenlegs
When you use hashtags it leads me to believe that you are a tremendous twat so it does make sense.

Tabatas on a concept rower. You're done in 9 minutes before any of your pussy body parts can start bleeding.

Swimming would be good.

Start with something easy like 400 IMs and then slowly progress to 800 IM repeats

Probably the only thing I’ve read where nexus was used.

“At the heart of Europe’s approach to GI protection is the idea of terroir—that there is an essential nexus between a product’s characteristics and the place it was made.”

@senri

Some dude got 50 yrs in prison for stealing 1 million dollars worth of fajitas over 6 months

Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back