SBBC: Problems with the boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Individuals that expertise are in fraud, money laundering, cyber security and are all lawyers are holding the FBI back from catching school shooters. Got it.

Yeah it’s like getting mad that there’s a traffic cop for giving you a ticket when there are unsolved murders. Dude isn’t a detective, it’s not taking away from investigations just because there’s also traffic enforcement.

These aren’t the same fields, really.

We had a "celebration of life" instead of a funeral for my brother. Church was packed, tons of ppl got to see me cry like a bitch, i avoid any type of funerals or anything like that ever since, I dont need that shit.

only been to 1 funeral, my dude killed in Iraq
it was on Pine Ridge Sioux Reservation (where the real Deadwood and Wounded Knee are), there were a good 500+ people, and besides my brother and I only one other white person

it was actually a really interesting experience cultural wise, negating the obvious inherent sadness
it was a combo USMC/Lakota funeral

And open caskets are fucking dumb, the last image i have of my brother is him looking like a fucking puppety :eek::eek::eek:, shit pissed me off.

my buddy killed himself a couple years ago. By far the hardest funeral I've ever had to attend.

That's actually cool. No bullshit. I'm impressed

His VO2 Max is impressive. His lung capacity is worth studying...

And open caskets are fucking dumb, the last image i have of my brother is him looking like a fucking puppety :eek::eek::eek:, shit pissed me off.
My dad chose cremation, but they gave us the option of seeing him before they did it. I don't want to say I regret it, but goddamn it was not a pleasant experience.

Go gape some dick senri

Why don't you seek the radiance aspect of yourself Mr Angus? We have been through this.

How wonderful would it be to actualize your desires. What kind opportunities would one have? All is made possible if you accept The Nexus...

my dude had an open casket for a 3 day wake..
3 days...

if i google his name it's like the second pic that comes up, crazy

My dad chose cremation, but they gave us the option of seeing him before they did it. I don't want to say I regret it, but goddamn it was not a pleasant experience.
I was in the room when my dad died, that was super gay, but we did cremation for him, no funeral, didnt need nor want it. Seeing him schivod out for 3 days was enough

my dude had an open casket for a 3 day wake..
3 days...

if i google his name it's like the second pic that comes up, crazy
Damn, ive never heard of anything like that before. Doesnt the body start to decompose after a certain amount of hours?

Why don't you seek the radiance aspect of yourself Mr Angus? We have been through this.

How wonderful would it be to actualize your desires. What kind opportunities would one have? All is made possible if you accept The Nexus...
Why dont you seek some therapy

Damn, ive never heard of anything like that before. Doesnt the body start to decompose after a certain amount of hours?
i don't know, the casket was in some Teepee to have time to communicate w/ the deceased to guide to the spirit world IIRC, but i wasn't exactly asking too many questions

ANGOOSE!

i havent spoken to you in forever

hope you've been well pal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back