SBBC: Problems with the boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to blame them. Running the type of business that'd most certainly get looted first, if there were riots like that in my city I'd be at the top of my businesses roof, ready to lay down my own version of the law

those korean cats during the LA riots were some of the most gangsta people eva

they had family members driving INTO the riots to help defend the stores

Most Koreans FOBs over the age of 21 are dudes you don't want to fuck with. Most of them start martial arts at a young age and do mandatory military service. The older generation was pretty tough also. My friend's dad literally flew to Korea just to beat his brother's ass (some family dispute). lol they legit fight in their parliament

xrq18.gif

Last edited:
I’m driving out to Malibu tomorrow morning to work a wine event so I’m not getting turnt tonight. Also trying to stick to my keto diet so going out likely results in breaking that lol.
Dieting is for :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s.

Its cringeworthy on so many levels but I hold the FBI to a higher standard than local law enforcement.

The fact that these morons are so fucking worried about Russians and college basketball but are letting threats like this come to be reality is unbelievable.

And the country full of morons who want to cry over politics instead of see how incredibly bad of a fuck up this was can all sat shit.

It was entirely 120% avoidable.
you guys actually believe that shit, the Russian investigation and NCAA took enough resources away to let this shooting happen lol.

It's filled to the brim with super wealthy kids from the Northeast who didn't study hard enough to get into Yale and Harvard. In the 90's it was a huge drug and party school (for being so small). I've heard they've improved the focus on academics since though.

I had friends who went there. Whenever I visited them, we had a blast, but they always said it's party and nothing else. All the students were afraid of Hartford. Great drugs and crazy hot chicks though.

One of my buddys from sports moved to New Hampshire when he was in high school. He ended up going to Plymouth st. college which was supposed to be the #1 party school in the US at the time. It's a regret in life that I never went to visit him in college :(

Individuals that expertise are in fraud, money laundering, cyber security and are all lawyers are holding the FBI back from catching school shooters. Got it.

Lmao @ all the cans that stayed home on a Friday night. If you’re single and no kids you have no excuse other than you’re boring.

Lmao @ all the cans that stayed home on a Friday night. If you’re single and no kids you have no excuse other than you’re boring.

I don't have friends that go out anymore, and my local bars all suck. Plus my ex was out, and to hell with even chancing running into that bitch and her fucking idiot boyfriend.

Dieting is for :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s.

you guys actually believe that shit, the Russian investigation and NCAA took enough resources away to let this shooting happen lol.

Man keep the WR shit out of here dude.

I don't have friends that go out anymore, and my local bars all suck. Plus my ex was out, and to hell with even chancing running into that bitch and her fucking idiot boyfriend.

You sound like you need to get out dude. Don't worry about running into your ex. Who fucking cares?

Move.

Sounds like you should listen to Puo and go get a job I’m Mexico north.

You sound like you need to get out dude. Don't worry about running into your ex. Who fucking cares?

Not worth the potential drama, she's already been enough trouble in my life.

I don't care, she's a drama queen and would cause trouble just to try and ruin my night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back