SBBC: Problems with the boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to shed a few pounds fam. I’ve been a worthless pile of shit for the ages the last two years so I gotta get my ass back in shape.
Do the Couch To 5K program like me

...but unlike me, don't jump 5 weeks into it because your 5K is in a couple weeks lmao

shot a natural eagle on a 424 yd par 4 today.
we play for money so it was $150 to me.
nice, I bought lunch though, seemed like the right thing to do.

Every single level of government screwed the pooch on this. The police were called to his house 39 times, did nothing. Social Services was sent to do an interview, labeled him a minor threat. The police put an armed officer on the school grounds who shit his pants when it went down. The school had a camera monitoring system with a 20 minute delay, so when the cops arrived, all their 'intelligence' was wrong. The FBI was tipped off repeatedly and did nothing. The state of Florida did nothing to keep an assault rifle (I don't care about the semantics of the term) out of his hands, despite 39 domestic disturbances. And now our 'president' wants to up the carnage by throwing a whole bunch of more guns into schools so the failed athlete Phys Ed teacher can live out his shitty action movie fantasies.

We live in a deeply stupid country.
Its cringeworthy on so many levels but I hold the FBI to a higher standard than local law enforcement.

The fact that these morons are so fucking worried about Russians and college basketball but are letting threats like this come to be reality is unbelievable.

And the country full of morons who want to cry over politics instead of see how incredibly bad of a fuck up this was can all sat shit.

It was entirely 120% avoidable.

Every single level of government screwed the pooch on this. The police were called to his house 39 times, did nothing. Social Services was sent to do an interview, labeled him a minor threat. The police put an armed officer on the school grounds who shit his pants when it went down. The school had a camera monitoring system with a 20 minute delay, so when the cops arrived, all their 'intelligence' was wrong. The FBI was tipped off repeatedly and did nothing. The state of Florida did nothing to keep an assault rifle (I don't care about the semantics of the term) out of his hands, despite 39 domestic disturbances. And now our 'president' wants to up the carnage by throwing a whole bunch of more guns into schools so the failed athlete Phys Ed teacher can live out his shitty action movie fantasies.

Its not an assault rifle, its not sematics, its fact.

Agree with everything else

Herp derp partisan politics aside, it's just a ridiculous situation all around. His math teacher told reporters that he remembers getting an email from school administration instructing teachers to "keep an eye on" him and noting that he wasn't allowed to carry a backpack on school campus. Wtf? You're that aware of the issues here yet you're unwilling to make a simple phone call to get the kid Baker Acted and taken off the streets?

The whole thing is mind boggling and it all reeks of everyone at every level being content with just doing the absolute minimum in order to pass the buck onto the next person who was forced to deal with him

I don’t really like the idea of arming teachers or having armed guards roaming around schools tbh. That’s the kind of shit you do in the Middle East, Africa or South America. People get uneasy being around armored trucks in public when the guys are patrolling the streets while loading/dropping off money. Would set a shitty vibe at the school. If they were to keep any type of law enforcement on campus they should be in an office with their weapon there. Not just parading around the campus holding their guns out for everyone to see.

On a lighter note, I got tickets to see Phoenix and Gucci Mane next weekend lmao

They should just have WMMA fighters and Mighty Mouse patrolling schools. See if anyone dares step out of line then

if the rest of the country adopts the same shit as Cali
a lot of this will stop.
second strictest gun control behind NY

if the rest of the country adopts the same shit as Cali
a lot of this will stop.
second strictest gun control behind NY

When I think of low gun violence California is the first thing I think of

7ad.jpg

Lol some of these Korean dudes weren't playing around

gj071qb3l5ay.jpg

170427180813-01-la-riots-koreatown-trump-100-days-restricted-super-tease.jpg

q898yOk.jpg

When I think of low gun violence California is the first thing I think of
I mean sure, there's plenty of it here but it's by and against ppl who live by the gun. (gangbangers, etc)
no HS shootings that I can remember with a lone psycho roaming the hallways capping kids

I mean sure, there's plenty of it here but it's by and against ppl who live by the gun. (gangbangers, etc)
no HS shootings that I can remember with a lone psycho roaming the hallways capping kids

1400961334000-XXX-Elliot-Rodger-.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back