SBBC: *Poverty Bowl* Sponsored By RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Kaderp so you're 6'10" now? If that's the case I'd just elbow you in the nads while backing you down until you're literally behind the backboard

i'd pull the chair on you and watch your giant uncoordinated ass tumble comically out of bounds

i'd pull the chair on you and watch your giant uncoordinated ass tumble comically out of bounds

I dare you to try that maneuver on me. I'd see it coming a mile away and do a backflip dunk as you're running for cover

I dare you to try that maneuver on me. I'd see it coming a mile away and do a backflip dunk as you're running for cover

the day you dunk on me is the day i get a job and you finish law school lmao!

This was the best page in the SBBC since late 2015. No CiH, no TRD, no Frank, no random fucks, Faust/mike/Rona/true all posting, its a site to see.

And then you came along and ruined it lmao

Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

that was just too damn cold mark. angus did not deserve that on any level

we need to get a pool going on what happens first, me getting a job or faust finishing law school

interesting thing is that faust is actually trying to finish law school, as in putting all his time and energy into it, whereas i have made zero effort and still feel like we have the same odds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back