SBBC: *Poverty Bowl* Sponsored By RR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luminaire

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Currently Unemployed? Are your wages being garnished because of your chronic infidelity? Do you live in an arid environment with the top local restaurant being an Applebees? Are you saddled with crippling debt? Do you ACTUALLY still live at home in your parents basement?

Well IF you do, you could be in the running to win a special prize!

All you have to do to win the Poverty Bowl is share your current situation in all it's Latrell Spreewell level's of failure and if you are deemed to be the most unfortunate and financially distressed poster, RR will hook you up with some sweet prize. (Sweetness likely being subjective)

So lets hear it SB!

tumblr_mebnsgWCZV1qh59n0o5_500.gif

JkQQhp4.gif

gil-gunderson-lick.gif

PI-North-NBA-Latrell-Sprewell-020916.vadapt.664.high.9.jpg

Remember SB, Success, is just failure that hasn't happened yet.

Last edited:
Quality OP. Needs poll.

while fully employed, educated, etc... and all that, I may win.

case in pt, this is where I live, literally
streetview

Mayhem Miller weighed in 24 pounds overweight for his title fight Lmao

And we have our first contestant!

Hunter (32) from 29 Hells, CA. Thank you for your submittal! To strengthen your case you can elaborate on the daily struggles of 29 Hells life. Tho I must say, a picture does seem to be worth a thousand words in this case. lol

Is it that arid in 29 Palms, Hunter?

That looks like the desert.

I will be hooking up the winner per Lumi's amusing thread. Submit your posts. He is not kidding

Winner gets 10x10 dick pic.

Is there any way to just add poll options as submittals come in? Also would need the ability to change your vote if someone comes in and just blows everyone out of the water lol.

Is there any way to just add poll options as submittals come in? Also would need the ability to change your vote if someone comes in and just blows everyone out of the water lol.
yea, mods can do it.

Yeah, it's easy. I will do it. Let's get to 5 candidates first though

@Luminaire as far as the grandma fucking thread goes, it was just a troll thread, idk why it got deleted tho

What should the award be? $500? Maybe up it to 1k for someone willing to go above and beyond the poverty call of duty? Endless possibilities

@Luminaire as far as the grandma fucking thread goes, it was just a troll thread, idk why it got deleted tho

Petey clipped it. Quality work though. You fucked it up in the end with the G shit or it had a chance to stay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back