::SBBC:: Personal Goals for 2018

What Are Your Goals For 2018?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm watching a movie with the brunette and blonde that used to beo n snl. the volume is turned down so i'm just sort of trying to fugrure outwhat's going on

if you relax you're eyes but keep them focused at the same time you can see the italian woamns' ass taht is figure skating right now

if you relax you're eyes but keep them focused at the same time you can see the italian woamns' ass taht is figure skating right now

If you relax your whole body, The nuances of The Nexus will be slightly sensed by your cortex...

THE TASTRE:OW$H:GUIRGH:IURGREUIUI:GGRIYGYIEWRS: Mr @therealdope

Wow. I'll have to send an email to pfp to see what he has to say.

The scary thing is that he only has 3.24sec to run another 40m --- if you're thinking about 9.58.

I visited with an older Hispanic fellow today. He was shirtless. He literally had nipples that reminded me of my father. He told me to leave his house. I will be back at his house tomorrow.

this reads like something senri would write in the upside down world.

I'm going to need the 'bitchin' version of Elle to send you back to the upside down world.

Bout damn time he got a win.

20 wins in the UFC, tied with GSP and Bisping for most ever.

Automatic contender for one of the dumbest fucking anthem performances of all time. Everyone involved should be ashamed. You can see people laughing by the end.

Draymonds face is priceless.

Somebody apparently showed her the 1983 Marvin Gaye performance, gave her some crack and forgot to tell her that there would be no auto tune.
That was bad. Not sure what one was worse. Fergies or Carl Lewis.

That was bad. Not sure what one was worse. Fergies or Carl Lewis.

Carl Lewis without question, and I'm not saying that just because I was lifelong NJNets fan.

The best was Mariah Carey America the Beautiful at the 1990 finals. The players were amazed by the performance.

Somebody apparently showed her the 1983 Marvin Gaye performance, gave her some meth and forgot to tell her that there would be no auto tune.
*fixed

she was/is a meth head bud...

and for good measure...

I'm still tripping on that thing Polish posted of that chick drinking the whole bottle of Jaeger.
damn, I bet that bitch was fuuuucked up.
*wishes I'd been there
Probably fake with coke or root beer inside

hung over as fuck
71rS-HDqS3L._SL1500_.jpg

+
ci_bud_light_19699dcd3e7591e3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back