::SBBC:: Personal Goals for 2018

What Are Your Goals For 2018?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the few things I would blindside the fuck out of someone for.

Should have forced his boy to crack him in the jaw.

Loling hard @ the idea of getting blindsided by Puo

There's like a billion different everyday things that could randomly draw your attention to the direction of Puo literally minutes before his fist is even halfway to its target

You realize far more than what is actually true in the world. At one point you were sure that I was more than one poster. I feel that I can trust you on several subjects, but I will need some PMs to trust you on others.
says the UFC shill!

Loling hard @ the idea of getting blindsided by Puo

There's like a billion different everyday things that could randomly draw your attention to the direction of Puo literally minutes before his fist is even halfway to its target
<DontBelieve1>

That UFC card was pretty good.

stfu Frank
there was one good fight and it was on the undercard
Couldn't agree more that Frank needs to shut the flying fuck up. I was mentally aroused by the last bit of that card though.

There was a cawkfight card? What the hell day is it?

I visited with an older Hispanic fellow today. He was shirtless. He literally had nipples that reminded me of my father. He told me to leave his house. I will be back at his house tomorrow.

I'm still tripping on that thing Polish posted of that chick drinking the whole bottle of Jaeger.
damn, I bet that bitch was fuuuucked up.
*wishes I'd been there

Holidays on Mondays aren't a new thing but unless I'm totally out of the loop cawkfights on Sundays is something new

I'm still tripping on that thing Polish posted of that chick drinking the whole bottle of Jaeger.
damn, I bet that bitch was fuuuucked up.
*wishes I'd been there

Just one more time, that was a 375ml... so half a "bottle"

Still decently impressive, but that's a big difference.

Holidays on Mondays aren't a new thing but unless I'm totally out of the loop cawkfights on Sundays is something new
They usually do this if there is a holiday that Monday. Nothing new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back