SBBC: Our Place in the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he's 100% serious

No shortage of people like him in the country either

The whole “cars and drugs can kill people too” argument pisses me off. Cars cost a fuck ton of money and are a necessary part of our everyday lives and drugs are already illegal. Literally the only purpose of a gun is to kill or do harm, and keeping the king of England out of your face. There’s a huge difference in getting killed by the those.

The whole “cars and drugs can kill people too” argument pisses me off. Cars cost a fuck ton of money and are a necessary part of our everyday lives and drugs are already illegal. Literally the only purpose of a gun is to kill or do harm, and keeping the king of England out of your face. There’s a huge difference in getting killed by the those.

I don't get the arguments either. Drugs only kill the person doing them, generally. If people were going into schools and just killing themselves, it'd be weird but not as horrific as what's going on once a week in this country.

We've also passed countless laws to make automobile deaths less common. There has been an enormous drop in automobile fatalities/driven mile over the past 70+ years. Congress cuts funding for any agency that even tries to research gun violence.

Pretty sure if planes started falling from the sky the government would start doing something about them. It's sad that this will lead to nothing.

Pretty sure if planes started falling from the sky the government would start doing something about them. It's sad that this will lead to nothing.

It is sad, the problem is that both sides constantly have to try to find a compromise while listening to the screaming and snivveling from the fringes of their parties. Neither side at this point will be happy with anything that is passed because they will think it either goes to far or not far enough. Both parties need to tell the crazies on their turf to sit down and shut the fuck up while the adults do the talking, but neither seems willing to.

Right crazies: "WE NEED GUNS IN EVERY SCHOOL, I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU TRY TO TAKE MY GUNS, STOP KNEELING YOU UNGRATEFUL BLACKIES"

Left crazies "WE DONT NEED GUNS, THEY KILL PEOPLE. EVERYBODY SHOULD HAVE HEALTHCARE"

Feel horrible for the families but starting to run out of fucks to give unless some action is taken. At this point I think both sides can agree that something needs to be done.

giphy.gif

Planes aren't designed to fall out of the sky, where as guns are (truly) designed to kill. I fail to see the analogy.

There are a lot of false analogies in this debate. Trying to pick the right one for support or against is futile.

When did you go from a regular person to @Frank23

All we need is one, Ugly

not much more needs to be said other than the cavs are not very good right now, lebron needs to be playing at otherworldly level for them to even have a chance. They will probably get swept by whoever comes out of the West which you have to imagine is the Warios but who k nows with how they looked in game 2

Whatever. I don't know who you are.

It is all good. I saw your Twitter picture with you flexing your guns. Don't want none of thst

You're more shredded than a julienne salad, man. What's your secret?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back