SBBC: Our Place in the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lived in Alaska and it was great. All the poor people died in the winter and the bears ate the carcasses in the summer. Eskimoes put out but have the clap. 9/10 would freeze again.
I heard them Tundra Wookies females were ultra down

he had to be trolling, right?

the white cliffs of Dover are in England FFS, cmon son besides the ridiculous seafloor comment

He's from Alabama who would have made Roy Moore a Senator if they didn't find out about his grooming tendencies in the 70s and 80s. Roy Moore blamed gang violence on high schools teaching evolutions. I believe his exact words were "We teach them they come animals so they act like animals".

He did his undergrad at Duke so he might just be pandering to his base....

He's from Alabama who would have made Roy Moore a Senator if they didn't find out about his grooming tendencies in the 70s and 80s. Roy Moore blamed gang violence on high schools teaching evolutions. I believe his exact words were "We teach them they come animals so they act like animals".

or he might've came from money and got into Duke as a legacy...

but ya, all the people I know personally that went to Duke are quite intelligent

When i sleep i like it as cold as possible...within budgetary reasons of course

77 on thermostat but multiple fans on me
In the winter I let my house go down into the 50s at night.
Never about 72 in the summer. AC works great.

In the winter I let my house go down into the 50s at night.
Never about 72 in the summer. AC works great.
When we do get winter conditions here its lovely

Sometimes it hits the 30s and i open the windows etc etc

Great on the ac bill

Undergrad at david duke university more like it........

Instead of aliens and secret wormholes its filled with angry Moose and devilish pine trees.

Don't worry. I'm sure it didn't actually happen

Don't worry. I'm sure it didn't actually happen

お尻!彼はお尻でファック!尻ファック!尻ファック!尻ファック!

t49Jfhg.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back