SBBC: Our Place in the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice. I can do the most basic shit, and I had a junker Acura in college that turned me into the GOAT diagnostician, but that's about it.

For a new driver I'd get a Subaru Impreza Sport Hatchback and it really isn't even close. My girl's got one and it's great

used to hate working on cars back when you could even get to most things.
now, everything is shrouded and buried and impossible to access.
I like to pop the hood on my Civic in front of old mechanics and watch them shudder. It's just tubes and wires

I have no idea where the turbo is in my Civic. It's certified, so, yolo I guess

also the new Camaro's gotta be one of the ugliest cars on the road

Mustang is dope, the Camaro is a Bro/Meathead on wheels. Shit's gross

But yeah they're all nonsense. If I had fuck it money I'd buy a Lotus Exige tomorrow. Dunno wtf I'd do with it in Massachusetts, but it'd be the first thing I'd do

I learned to drive on a 76 Córdoba. Fine red Corinthian leather interior, AstroTurf dash.

I’d rather drive shitcats Chrysler Sebring than a new Camaro.

LSU softball pitcher just threw 202 pitches in a game...arm like roast beef.

Hey @senri, you watching Darth Phil's T&F Nike circle jerk?

I love teh fact that the winner of the chick 400m is just 2 seconds off of Martia Koch's 1985 WR. LMAO!

die-leichtathletin-marita-koch-aus-der-ddr-beim-laufwettbewerb-der-picture-id540707309

It is nothing but comedy at this point.

If I had fuck it money I'd buy a Lotus Exige tomorrow.

Until 4 yrs ago our company had an office that was across the street from a Lotus engineering center. Pretty cool to see the employees take 12 cars out (all in one line) for test drives on a friday afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back