SBBC: Our Place in the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Next year my daughter is going to learn to drive. Which car do you think I should have her learn to drive?

outback_lachute_subaru_grande_202e9505-fda0-4e10-b33c-07f5feff4f2e_large.jpg

Subaru-WRX-Sport-2015-23.jpg

Or

VpIJo-YmyCpigmndY3LNhcJ4GtGH-GOJpy-Q3Ojwn16DbfZ2u9gpTZQMSmjEpMQ4PjQtFe0N64t95TIFYVtaFQsEFN-ev7apAYX6R3mVEee2RnGEQ_108KLFMWVjEkNh6HLxdyY4qkebPDU1hZDSODtqCCq-aSY2xH_ox_W8mAn_m-tE4BaG0EqG2v3tGFdBCKchjFSz2QQ97G2nLGv4xnIJdpms7V5KjgXCd_WI6JFXznbBnUJJiC6l3hlAMfSvT51aJ1xDjnwPmxc6aV3-J5IC34hFHwe-n0dcZrM4n9Fuhn3hwvRMwM3fLqEPzVvHdseMmX0ibeLq6qmYhqzI3nsQZKIQ2a5UIc8iDA4eb_fL6197p97pDJmIFjCPmMkafY4jpXjGBQa3LJtK1dubjqn9koGPCO_FVXvwdqIKgxGefpevHUD74jTRiFMRw9lFEUnwOdNARgK9jMGxUB0EMvXwDq9pCfLjcM746nUc1rdbtTiAIscxHNKmJj6A17R1YzbTpnnt0a7jLTBNHX0OF4yyLE4buXcapMQcjKXu448mFDayxdVAAShU0UZb0ewNNZOOeIJlDzqAJhWK7orab1nzNCbfMxdWyTKFJHW8ILdkUaKSTfhgq9kacyWh9V555owQYDsyxNl1Jn_ya2YrF5R7uEpyk-A=w1022-h430-no

Hey @senri, you watching Darth Phil's T&F Nike circle jerk?

I love teh fact that the winner of the chick 400m is just 2 seconds off of Martia Koch's 1985 WR. LMAO!

die-leichtathletin-marita-koch-aus-der-ddr-beim-laufwettbewerb-der-picture-id540707309

Solo was the shit. Can’t believe that they’re putting out hit after hit with these new Star Wars movies. This movies shits all over deadpoo 2

Solo was the shit. Can’t believe that they’re putting out hit after hit with these new Star Wars movies. This movies shits all over deadpoo 2

The Last Jedi was a hot mess. Haven't seen Solo. Kids was to see Deadpool2 more than Solo.

I've heard Subaru dealerships are putting out some crazy deals. Can't go wrong with an STI

Also an incredible time to buy a Ford sedan since they're killing them lol. Fiesta ST / Focus ST / Focus RS depending on your budget

VW's warranty is now 6/72. GTI and Golf R are both dope as fuck

Next year my daughter is going to learn to drive. Which car do you think I should have her learn to drive?

outback_lachute_subaru_grande_202e9505-fda0-4e10-b33c-07f5feff4f2e_large.jpg

Subaru-WRX-Sport-2015-23.jpg

Or

VpIJo-YmyCpigmndY3LNhcJ4GtGH-GOJpy-Q3Ojwn16DbfZ2u9gpTZQMSmjEpMQ4PjQtFe0N64t95TIFYVtaFQsEFN-ev7apAYX6R3mVEee2RnGEQ_108KLFMWVjEkNh6HLxdyY4qkebPDU1hZDSODtqCCq-aSY2xH_ox_W8mAn_m-tE4BaG0EqG2v3tGFdBCKchjFSz2QQ97G2nLGv4xnIJdpms7V5KjgXCd_WI6JFXznbBnUJJiC6l3hlAMfSvT51aJ1xDjnwPmxc6aV3-J5IC34hFHwe-n0dcZrM4n9Fuhn3hwvRMwM3fLqEPzVvHdseMmX0ibeLq6qmYhqzI3nsQZKIQ2a5UIc8iDA4eb_fL6197p97pDJmIFjCPmMkafY4jpXjGBQa3LJtK1dubjqn9koGPCO_FVXvwdqIKgxGefpevHUD74jTRiFMRw9lFEUnwOdNARgK9jMGxUB0EMvXwDq9pCfLjcM746nUc1rdbtTiAIscxHNKmJj6A17R1YzbTpnnt0a7jLTBNHX0OF4yyLE4buXcapMQcjKXu448mFDayxdVAAShU0UZb0ewNNZOOeIJlDzqAJhWK7orab1nzNCbfMxdWyTKFJHW8ILdkUaKSTfhgq9kacyWh9V555owQYDsyxNl1Jn_ya2YrF5R7uEpyk-A=w1022-h430-no
I have had a few Subies...the iron your old Ford won't last too long with our tech oriented society now a days...

Don't drive it in the winter.
I was talking more about people needing sensors and cameras to drive a vehicle now a days...as they are too busy fucking about on their smart devices while driving...plus your boat would be a challenge to parallel park...

I don't even want to drive a car anymore that doesn't have a backup and side camera. It's amazing how much better they are

Fish-eyed lense feature on my backup camera is the GOAT

I don't even want to drive a car anymore that doesn't have a backup and side camera. It's amazing how much better they are

Fish-eyed lense feature on my backup camera is the GOAT

I agree. I'm dependent on the blind spot detection system.

I was talking more about people needing sensors and cameras to drive a vehicle now a days...as they are too busy fucking about on their smart devices while driving...plus your boat would be a challenge to parallel park...

Ridiculous to think that the streets were full of 19 foot boats that weighted 5700lbs.

Ridiculous to think that the streets were full of 19 foot boats that weighted 5700lbs.

Speaking of cans with boats, one truck didn't have his taillights on his boat hitch on the 40 last night. Wouldn't be surprised if someone slammed into him.

Pints at the Colorado Belle has 10 dollar growler fills.

[<dunn]

I agree. I'm dependent on the blind spot detection system.
Don't use that, but my Civic's got a side view camera on the passenger side of the car, and it's incredible. I press a button and the screen shows me everything I could possibly see on the right side of the car. It's saved my ass a couple of times. I haven't looked into rigging up one for the left side in year or so, but it's probably available now

All of this is great because pillars have doubled in size for safety reasons, and it's murdered visibility

I say the pimpmobile, because it will give her many lessons on how to fix a car as well.

For the money, everyone I know who owns a new(ish) Hyundai says they've gotten a million times more reliable. Personally I've become brand loyal to Honda based on my last two cars, but I'm not a car person at all. I just want something I know will get me from A to B without something breaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back