SBBC: Our Place in the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in college in the late 70s at UC Berkeley no less.
oh, the stories.

giphy.gif

Just had a big meeting with all the management, they want to move all supervisors to salary. Ive never seen a group of people mutinee so fast, pretty sure the plant managers head was spinning.

When i was young, my dad would drink Lucky Lagers, which i think are only produced in Canada now

When i was young, my dad would drink Lucky Lagers, which i think are only produced in Canada now

Never even heard of that stuff.

Surprised he didn't go for the hard stuff: Brador (6.2%), Wildcat (6.1%) or dirt cheap stuff like Steeler beer.

img_2951.jpg

Enlighten me about the eateries
167 Raw bar and Butcher and Bee are great places. Not sure if you’re a fan of seafood but the selection of oysters at raw bar are great. From up and down the east coast. Depending on how salty you want it. Lobsta roll is great as well.

BB is farm to table bullshit. Great food all around though.

I really wanna try Husk. It was on Anthony Bourdains show. Food looks awesome.

Carryarou's story is more interesting than the shit-fest at Theranos. I hope the book is as much about him as about Holmes.
That CEO of Theranos looks fucking crazy. But talks like a man.

He s
Never even heard of that stuff.

Surprised he didn't go for the hard stuff: Brador (6.2%), Wildcat (6.1%) or dirt cheap stuff like Steeler beer.

img_2951.jpg
He switched to light beers years ago bc of the calories and weightlifting/bodybuilding

He s

He switched to light beers years ago bc of the calories and weightlifting/bodybuilding

Light beer? Sounds like something @Sexy would drink.

... and then he's scrambling to find a washroom before kick off because his bladder is about to burst.

167 Raw bar and Butcher and Bee are great places. Not sure if you’re a fan of seafood but the selection of oysters at raw bar are great. From up and down the east coast. Depending on how salty you want it. Lobsta roll is great as well.

BB is farm to table bullshit. Great food all around though.

I really wanna try Husk. It was on Anthony Bourdains show. Food looks awesome.

Husk is really good but you gotta love pork.

Hall's Chophouse>All

Bellator 200 going on now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back