SBBC: Our Place in the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baltimore.

Royal Farms is just like the rest of them, except they make amazing fried chicken and western fries. I only ranked Sheetz > Wawa because my coworker gets those tater tots sometimes and they're really good. I really almost never get food from any of them.

Royal Farms is all over Baltimore and the surrounding counties, but I don't know how far it spans. I don't remember seeing them most other places.

I lived in DC for 6 years and I've never heard of them...very disappointed because finding good fried chicken is difficult once you get north of the Carolinas.

I lived in DC for 6 years and I've never heard of them...very disappointed because finding good fried chicken is difficult once you get north of the Carolinas.
There are a ton of places to get decent fried chicken here. As for Royal Farms, they renamed the Baltimore Arena the Royal Farms Arena, but everyone just calls it the chicken box.

I had maybe the best fried chicken of my life in a little no-name, literally it had no name on the front of the cinder block building that housed the eatery, just outside of Columbia, SC. Only served lemonade too, which was at first a bummer, but after all not a problem.

Their are so many mom and pop chicken spots in this city. They're not all great, but there is enough competition that most are at least decent. Then a few that are just outstanding.

There are a ton of places to get decent fried chicken here. As for Royal Farms, they renamed the Baltimore Arena the Royal Farms Arena, but everyone just calls it the chicken box.

By yabkee standards, sure. By southern standards, not so much.

Wow, can't create threads with these yellas...I got some important shit to announce. Puo really fucked me on this one.

Any of you try Korean fried chicken? Our best place is a Korean place called "Seoul Street".

And I can't even edit my post to correct hesh...what happened to freedom? I didn't watch my friends die face down in the their 1500 thread count 5 star hotel rooms so that we could be oppressed.

And I can't even edit my post to correct hesh...what happened to freedom? I didn't watch my friends die face down in the their 1500 thread count 5 star hotel rooms so that we could be oppressed.

PUO be like.

FixedGenerousJackrabbit-max-1mb.gif

Someone want to create a Mayberry thread for me? This shit is too important to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back