SBBC : No Bull...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How well do you know your knives?
I picked up this sick fuckin puppy today to add to my shitty collection. PM your address to me and I'll be over to dice up you giblets in time for Christmas dinner you fucking fruitcake.

gs_kiritsuke_knife_main_webB.01_7e3b9c93-5e0e-4cd1-81fd-fa076dcb979b_530x@2x.png

I picked up this sick fuckin puppy today to add to my shitty collection. PM your address to me and I'll be over to dice up you giblets in time for Christmas dinner you fucking fruitcake.

gs_kiritsuke_knife_main_webB.01_7e3b9c93-5e0e-4cd1-81fd-fa076dcb979b_530x@2x.png

How soon can you take a flight up north? I can pick you up when you land.

Hardware/gaming question for anyone here who may know. I asked in the gaming forum, but no one's answered yet

I just bought a 4k tv finally, the Xbox One S has 4k capabilities too, right? It's not just the One X? I mean, I know the X is better, but I have an S and was reading somewhere that the S has 4k too

Hardware/gaming question for anyone here who may know. I asked in the gaming forum, but no one's answered yet

I just bought a 4k tv finally, the Xbox One S has 4k capabilities too, right? It's not just the One X? I mean, I know the X is better, but I have an S and was reading somewhere that the S has 4k too
Not as far as gaming goes, I don’t believe. It does have 4K bluray playback though.

No, it has HDR capability and full color if your tv does, but not full 4k gaming

as someone else said, the bluray player is 4k though

Never heard of 90 percent of you cunts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back