SBBC : Money Never Sleeps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, Enemy was one of those movies where at the end you think you know what is going on, but the final scene changes everything. I ended up having no clue what the fuck any of it meant so I google and find a 25 minute youtube video that will explain everything to me. Not watching that. The movie itself was only 90 minutes. Good show though.

I dunno Mr Moon you tell me

giphy.gif

disgusting display of private matters.

disgusting display of private matters.
I thought you liked swelling and throbbing? I am willing to bet you can find an adult parody with plenty of gaping as well.

I thought you liked swelling and throbbing? I am willing to bet you can find an adult parody with plenty of gaping as well.

You are speaking with the words of The Ennui...Become better Mr Moon...

Did you exfoliate today? You need to temper the fluids of your essence, but you still resist your calling Mr Moon.
I did get a pedicure. Tiny Asian lady fucking boiled my feet and then basically jacked my toes off. A pedicure once every three months is a good idea.

just remembering the heyday of Pride
man, what a cool thing it was back then.

no one cared if dudes were juicing, it was in a ring
not a fucking 'cage'.
highly entertaining. with the screaming lady. lol
those days are long gone...sadly

I did get a pedicure. Tiny Asian lady fucking boiled my feet and then basically jacked my toes off. A pedicure once every three months is a good idea.

Good, you are marinating nicely. The mind still needs to be more tender. You will soften in due time, and you will feel the truth. You are beginning to have the magical musk that will give rise to your awakening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back