SBBC: Miami Hurricanes edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Barbuda is about to get wasted again by Jose.

Going to have a party for the fights tonight...

35k9atk.gif~c200

Good luck everyone. I got more news from the islands, only parts of it that are good are people being alive.

Not to make too light of this, but Champ, if you see the end coming, change into your Officer Dangle costume, just to fuck with whoever finds you. Lol.

Good luck everyone. I got more news from the islands, only parts of it that are good are people being alive.

Not to make too light of this, but Champ, if you see the end coming, change into your Officer Dangle costume, just to fuck with whoever finds you. Lol.
lmfaooo

Texts I just got in from our friends on the island we just got in touch with:

"Thanks you guys, it was really bad.

We were holding our doors shut with dog leashes for about 3 hours, almost died scariest thing ever...

This island was completely destroyed...hospital was evacuated.

Enkai GONE (sushi bar near their house, and ours)

Magens Point Resort bar GONE (same except a resort bar)

So many houses just gone

It looks like the apocalypse

My neighbor is a cop and she said when things started to get really bad a woman called and said she was in a trailer and it was moving and she had an infant and they couldn't help her"

Jesus.

lmao

ive already made plans to leave a random fake deep quote on fb before the power goes out

that way, if i die, thatll be the last thing i ever post and people can spend time contemplating the meaning

lmao

ive already made plans to leave a random fake deep quote on fb before the power goes out

that way, if i die, thatll be the last thing i ever post and people can spend time contemplating the meaning

Texts I just got in from our friends on the island we just got in touch with:

"Thanks you guys, it was really bad.

We were holding our doors shut with dog leashes for about 3 hours, almost died scariest thing ever...

This island was completely destroyed...hospital was evacuated.

Enkai GONE (sushi bar near their house, and ours)

Magens Point Resort bar GONE (same except a resort bar)

So many houses just gone

It looks like the apocalypse

My neighbor is a cop and she said when things started to get really bad a woman called and said she was in a trailer and it was moving and she had an infant and they couldn't help her"

Jesus.
They already told us that by afternoon tomorrow don't bother calling 911, if you are still here and need help, you're on your own.

"here lies champ. loved son, brother, uncle and friend"

" we wish to recollect on his final thoughts ""people dont think the universe be like it is, but it do"". such poise and awe inspiring words"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back