SBBC: Miami Hurricanes edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it yesterday that I thought ggg would get robbed in a decision. He's lucky that he didn't lose but he clearly won.

I usually expect posters to have a point to their posts. Not post like a bitch. Im sorry

You're being a real shit head right now, but my guys are still gonna do you a solid and stomp the shit out of the Broncos

You're being a real shit head right now, but my guys are still gonna do you a solid and stomp the shit out of the Broncos

I was hoping you would fly off the rails. Well done.

And good luck. Like you said in the NFL thread, hoping for a good game and no injuries...and a Cowboys win (I just threw up a little)

I was hoping you would fly off the rails. Well done.

And good luck. Like you said in the NFL thread, hoping for a good game and no injuries...and a Cowboys win (I just threw up a little)

It's about 11 am here, I've already had a good breakfast and then indulged in the pots. I'm about to get ready to go to a buddy of mines house to throw down on the grill and fry some wings. There will be a good amount of people, a good amount of food and beer, and hopefully no one fatally overdoses on the pot.

Today's gonna be a good day. So good luck to you too, bud. I have Tyreek Hill (because of course I do) and Travis Kelce on my fantasy team. So I'll be pulling for a good performance from the Chiefs as well.

It's about 11 am here, I've already had a good breakfast and then indulged in the pots. I'm about to get ready to go to a buddy of mines house to throw down on the grill and fry some wings. There will be a good amount of people, a good amount of food and beer, and hopefully no one fatally overdoses on the pot.

Today's gonna be a good day. So good luck to you too, bud. I have Tyreek Hill (because of course I do) and Travis Kelce on my fantasy team. So I'll be pulling for a good performance from the Chiefs as well.
{<redford}

I usually expect posters to have a point to their posts. Not post like a bitch. Im sorry

Settle down Mr Streetz, seek the resonance. Do not fractionate...

Im active for the Chiefs today.

Lets see what a 5'11 205 lb Will can do out there on these streets.

This might be the worst part of being so close to DC. Only game on tv right now is Redcans/Rams. Fucking disgustingly terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back