SBBC: Miami Hurricanes edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
All things considered, I thought Canelos boxing looked excellent. I'd take him in the rematch for sure, if there is one. GGG cant knock out Canelo. Obviously the bulking up probably fucked with his tank so I'd like to see him manage that better.

Oh and also, I found a water flow that was solid as fuck. Didn't buffer once. Was probably the best flowing water I've ever come across.
I like you.

Ggg was more active and ate the harder, infrequent shots like nothing and kept coming forward. He clearly won the middle rounds in more dominant fashion than any round canelo won

Ggg was more active and ate the harder, infrequent shots like nothing and kept coming forward. He clearly won the middle rounds in more dominant fashion than any round canelo won
I disagree. GGG was even hurt by a body shot in one of the middle rounds. I also disagree that either fighter displayed any dominant fashion. That's why it was a draw, it was just too close. Don't even think of the bullshit scorecard and it won't be so cloudy

LOOOOL

This dude isn't even yelling at the camera, he's yelling at Stephen A's head on the screen

I disagree. GGG was even hurt by a body shot in one of the middle rounds. I also disagree that either fighter displayed any dominant fashion. That's why it was a draw, it was just too close. Don't even think of the bullshit scorecard and it won't be so cloudy
i'm not cloudy whatsoever. i said 'more dominant' as in a more convincing fashion than any canelo won round.

the other judges scorecard is patently absurd, but so is a draw. GGG clearly won 7 rounds, i had winning 9 but i can totally see 8 also.

It's quite clear Canelo's power does not carryover in this weight class. Mr Jacobs is ready....

All things considered, I thought Canelos boxing looked excellent. I'd take him in the rematch for sure, if there is one. GGG cant knock out Canelo. Obviously the bulking up probably fucked with his tank so I'd like to see him manage that better.

Oh and also, I found a water flow that was solid as fuck. Didn't buffer once. Was probably the best flowing water I've ever come across.
Reddit? Those always have the best natural resources.

He beat his ass, clear as day
Well, GGG got hurt by a body shot. Canelo took GGGs best shot and shook his head. Would have knocked out anyone not named Saul Alvarez. I disagree and didn't see GGG beat his ass, but rather pressure him and can see it appearing that way to some. We all had different score cards, and when that happens, a draw isn't surprising.

Fuck a 118-110 though, no one would disagree there.

It's quite clear Canelo's power does not carryover in this weight class. Mr Jacobs is ready....
I would argue this as well. He was fighting GGG here lol. I can guarantee Canelo could and would drop a Jacobs at least once.

I just think it's funny that guys who were claiming Floyd won every round, are now posting on social media that the Judges are corrupt

tbf I don't really give a shit about the Floyd v Conor fight, but these people were very passionate about the high accuracy of the judges just a few short weeks ago.

I just think it's funny that guys who were claiming Floyd won every round, are now posting on social media that the Judges are corrupt

tbf I don't really give a shit about the Floyd v Conor fight, but these people were very passionate about the high accuracy of the judges just a few short weeks ago.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Your first and second stanzas are contradictory.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Your first and second paragraphs are contradictory.

They're really not. Guys like Rappaport etc...were screaming about "Fuck Conor" and that "Floyd beat his ass and won every round, and the scorecards prove it". To which I disagree, Floyd lost a few early rounds, but it was part of his plan really anyway as we all knew Conor would punch himself out and then get destroyed.

Last night all those same people are screaming that the NSAC is corrupt and the judges are fucked.

They're really not. Guys like Rappaport etc...were screaming about "Fuck Conor" and that "Floyd beat his ass and won every round, and the scorecards prove it". To which I disagree, Floyd lost a few early rounds, but it was part of his plan really anyway as we all knew Conor would punch himself out and then get destroyed.

Last night all those same people are screaming that the NSAC is corrupt and the judges are fucked.

Just write this. Your first post was vaguebooking like a stupid broad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back