SBBC : Mayweather Boxeo GOAT edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Can't argue that. We'll probably be talking to CWood or Braylon while the authorities speak to the rest of the group. I have a soft spot for Pete though.

@Foster let's do this.

duuuude, i would love to meet CWood or Braylon. Braylon sucked for hte Browns outside of one year, CWood damn legend so it would be cool to meet him. My friend's bro-in-law is a HUGE UM fan and if I got to meet CWood or Braylon his head would explode lmao.

UM covers easy this week btw

Not yet but looks like I will be

We've been trying to prepare to stay here and ride out the hurricane but that's not looking so great right now.
Are you even able to drive out of Miami at this point? Shit is gonna hit the fan fam

duuuude, i would love to meet CWood or Braylon. Braylon sucked for hte Browns outside of one year, CWood damn legend so it would be cool to meet him. My friend's bro-in-law is a HUGE UM fan and if I got to meet CWood or Braylon his head would explode lmao.

UM covers easy this week btw

Cool. Let's put this together. I know trd has his stuff booked.

I got that covered . You gotta be sober on game day though. I got you for 2. Normally I wouldn't care but CWood might. Braylon will be drunker then Revo.

@Captain Davis

Cool. Let's put this together. I know trd has his stuff booked.

I got that covered . You gotta be sober on game day though. I got you for 2. Normally I wouldn't care but CWood might. Braylon will be drunker then Revo.

@Captain Davis

Trying to keep an Ohian sober....

You should just be thankful he isn't on heroin.

Are you even able to drive out of Miami at this point? Shit is gonna hit the fan fam
Probably not fam. Mostly everyone where i live is just covering their windows and shit and just gonna ride this bitch out.

@Sexy was into the natty light at 8:30am at the meet up 2 yrs ago.

I believe it.

Are you up fro another trip to China town? I've realized the only options by the convention Center are Chinatown, RTM and spots that are more dinner locations. There is Hand Drawn Noodle place that people love.

I believe it.

Are you up fro another trip to China town? I've realized the only options by the convention Center are Chinatown, RTM and spots that are more dinner locations. There is Hand Drawn Noodle place that people love.

let's go with the noodle place --- I'll assume the health dept. hasn't been there lately. Next Friday work?

Trying to keep an Ohian sober....

You should just be thankful he isn't on heroin.

Bring yourself down for the game. It's literally the only time I will get out besides the GGG/Canelo fight.

Bring yourself down for the game. It's literally the only time I will get out besides the GGG/Canelo fight.

Thanks for the invite but I think I have a tax conference in NYC that weekend

lol at drinking beer in the morning...fucking light weight...

CWood would kill me.

I assume your buddy Steve will be point-man for the tailgate. Maybe CWood can bring some of samples from his winery. He was actually in Ann Arbor a few months ago at the Plum Market (sort of like Whole foods) close to me doing a wine tasting.

CWood, the Sommelier. Who knew?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back