SBBC : Mayweather Boxeo GOAT edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Mother Theresa question her faith or something after seeing the poor and suffering?

It might have been someone else. There's only so much a person can take before breaking. You should know fam, you're 203-1

Mother Theresa? Let's keep it relevant to the zoologist:

Prayer, YES! God will now feel free to come to the rescue. http://bit.ly/2vRxLHE
Er, why did he send the hurricane in the first place?​

The 76 year old zoologist presupposes that god micromanages every aspect of the universe, including the weather. But let's overlook that obvious logic flaw from the zoologist, let's say god did intentionally send the hurricane. Is it not possible that god could also want to comfort or aid the recovery of those who endured it? Logic flaw #2. Lmao the zoologist asserts to know god's motive (if god were to in fact have intentionally sent the storm). Logic flaw #3. The zoologist can only conceive that god's motive must've been of malice, which is why the zoologist laughs at the idea of god then helping the very people he maliciously harmed. Logic flaw #4. Obviously there are an infinite amount of potential motives, none of which we could possibly know for certain. But the zoologist seems to believe he can know for certain. He seems to believe it's possible for a human to possess intimate knowledge of something which exists beyond human comprehension. Another logic flaw.

That is a logical basis for (dis)belief

Mother Theresa? Let's keep it relevant to the zoologist:

Prayer, YES! God will now feel free to come to the rescue. http://bit.ly/2vRxLHE
Er, why did he send the hurricane in the first place?​

The 76 year old zoologist presupposes that god micromanages every aspect of the universe, including the weather. But let's overlook that obvious logic flaw from the zoologist, let's say god did intentionally send the hurricane. Is it not possible that god could also want to comfort or aid the recovery of those who endured it? Logic flaw #2. Lmao the zoologist asserts to know god's motive (if god were to in fact have intentionally sent the storm). Logic flaw #3. The zoologist can only conceive that god's motive must've been of malice, which is why the zoologist laughs at the idea of god then helping the very people he maliciously harmed. Logic flaw #4. Obviously there are an infinite amount of potential motives, none of which we could possibly know for certain. But the zoologist seems to believe he can know for certain. He seems to believe it's possible for a human to possess intimate knowledge of something which exists beyond human comprehension. Another logic flaw.

30d.jpg

Dam fam, easy. I merely posted the zoologist as a good vs evil between you and @ISIS in blackface . I didn't post his tweet as some sort of acknowledgement or agreement with his reasoning.

Had to cut 7 cats last night. Our best player is a 6'4 version of meyers leonard

We have no chance haha

would pay good money to see the look on richard dawkins' face when he finds himself burning in hell

Legit shook about watching It tomorrow

I fucking hate clowns, but if I don't go, it's gonna be obvious I'm ducking it.

Fucking clowns man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back