SBBC: Let's Get Fat Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Imbrued Esculence will pick the right red wine...I prefer a Barolo...

YG34.gif

also thanks for the heads up...I will stream that this weekend...

Go sober for 8 months and then drop a 750 of jack into your system on an empty stomach. Let me know how that works for ya.
rookie mistake by you bud...my alcohol exploits are well known...if you are going to drink after being sober for so long stick to purer spirits (like scotch) which are not mixed with soda or juice, have some Gatorade or some type of rehydration drink when you are done and drink some water...

Just got offered a new job. Guess I'll start working again. SMH. This year off (other than umping) has been great. But I suppose it's time. Wife is really happy about it. And I got a week off in August at the start to go to the islands to get my head back in the game. Lol.

Just got offered a new job. Guess I'll start working again. SMH. This year off (other than umping) has been great. But I suppose it's time. Wife is really happy about it. And I got a week off in August at the start to go to the islands to get my head back in the game. Lol.
so you won`t have time to keep running the @Imbrued Esculence gimmick...

Not sure if congrats on the new job or condolences on time off ending are in order, so I offer them both.

so you won`t have time to keep running the @Imbrued Esculence gimmick...

Lol. If only I could end it that easily.

Not sure if congrats on the new job or condolences on time off ending are in order, so I offer them both.

Lol, it's cool. It's more money for about a quarter of the number of staff and clients I used to supervise (though the clients are a lot more limited). It was time. I was getting too used to doing nothing and had gotten bored doing things around the house and such. My wife was getting nervous I was going to become a lazy, fat ass or something. The money isn't that important to us, but she has her pride about not using my family money (she comes from a very different world on that score and has never been fully comfortable about it), so it's a relief for her there as well. And I like working non-profit and giving back. I had just gotten burnt out and needed some time away from it. This was a little longer than I intended, but I had so much baseball this year I was barely bothering to look. This just happened to fall in my lap. I'm ready though.

Thanks by the way.

What island do you speak of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back