SBBC : JAY CUTLER EDITION

Is Cutler the GOAT?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any of you seen that show SHitt's Creek?

It stars Eugene Levy and his IRL son. They are wealthy family who loses everything and has to move to Schitt's Creek. It also has Chris Elliot.

You'll like this @Revolver

Accreditation isn't a contract
They must have some sort of set guidelines and protocols though. It's just an absurd way to run the state bar in Florida, where hurricanes can and do happen. Do you know if this is normal or if it's another example of Florida having its head up its ass?

That school shit sucks to hear faust. But I'm confident you'll be able to make it through.

@faustian I've already seen every episode of the office, just like to pick episodes at random when I'm bored.

If you guys are looking for solid unintentional comedy, the new season of American Horror Story might be best in history at it lol

danny-bonaduce-bit-in-face-by-fan__oPt.jpg

LMFAO.

Putting my notice in at work tomorrow, I'm leaving 3rd week of October. I have an interview lined up at an insurance firm, if that doesn't pan out I got a job making similar to what I am now, it'll just be a temporary job until the spot at my uncle's work opens up, which is the job I want anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
They must have some sort of set guidelines and protocols though. It's just an absurd way to run the state bar in Florida, where hurricanes can and do happen. Do you know if this is normal or if it's another example of Florida having its head up its ass?
My guess is it's just one of those things where they have an objective rule across the board in order to prevent any kind of manipulation, which would be very easy to do. "Oh there was a tropical storm warning so we cancelled classes for a week just to be on the safe side so we're gonna need an exception", "Oh we had a severe thunderstorm that shut off power for 12 hours, we're gonna need an exception" lmao

And really, it's the Miami Law professors, not the Florida Bar, who assign our grades at the end of the semester. So they'll be taking all this into account when they do so. So I'm not worried about my grades being affected, it's just the workload is gonna be even more intense than the notoriously intense normal workload for first year law students. I was already having a difficult time developing an efficient time management strategy but I was making progress week by week, this just now throws everything off. In 3 of my 5 classes we don't even have our revised syllabi yet because the professors are having a hard time (a) working around scheduling conflicts, and (b) there's only so many classrooms in the law building. They're actually considering holding some of our classes at the business school

Fam you need to take some "me time" and watch some eps on your own. You can watch them again with her later, every episode has infinite rewatch value

Gonna give you an assignment Revo. Watch at least one of:

"Women's Appreciation" Season 3, Episode 21
"Stress Relief: Part 2" Season 5, Episode 15
"Lecture Circuit: Part 1" Season 5, Episode 16

I randomly watched all 3 a few days ago for probably the 800th time and lol'd harder than ever. You don't need any context, they all stand alone as GOAT episodes

Well? Were we able to complete our assignment fam?

LMFAO.

Putting my notice in at work tomorrow, I'm leaving 3rd week of October. I have an interview lined up at an insurance firm, if that doesn't pan out I got a job making similar to what I am now, it'll just be a temporary job until the spot at my uncle's work opens up, which is the job I want anyway.

What position at the insurance company? I used to work in auto casualty investigations for an insurance company a while back.

Finished Narcos

Shit was doooooope.

Not sure if I should start the Tick next, or the Good Place. Heard really good things about the latter.

The whole situation is pretty ridiculous. We have to overdo it now to extremes because if we don't complete the semester by a certain date with the requisite credit hours then the school loses accreditation. So the school can't just extend our semester into winter break and keep us on a normal schedule. Instead we're forced to condense two extra weeks into what is already designed to be a grueling 1L fall semester. It's pretty much the worst nightmare for a first year law student and it's equally disastrous for the professors who are trying to figure out how they're gonna fit the required lecture hours into a shortened semester.
That whole accreditation thing is perplexing

What position at the insurance company? I used to work in auto casualty investigations for an insurance company a while back.
Basically data entry, doing something like I do now. I don't know the exact name of the position I applied for

Professors need to have a certain amount of contact hours with students. That's one of the main drivers in accreditation and one of the top things that gets audited during recertification. Everyone here that has taken undergrad classes or graduate classes and the professor let you out way early, that's a big no-no.

Accreditation isn't a contract

Does it have a term? Does it renew? Can it be voided? Sounds contractual to me. If the school does what the Bar Association requires then they keep their accreditation.

Rick Pitino says he's shocked at the charges brought against those 12 dudes. Lol.

Really, Rick. Really?
<DontBelieve1>

Have any of you seen that show SHitt's Creek?

It stars Eugene Levy and his IRL son. They are wealthy family who loses everything and has to move to Schitt's Creek. It also has Chris Elliot.

You'll like this @Revolver

Another Canadian show? You might as well move up north.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back