SBBC : JAY CUTLER EDITION

Is Cutler the GOAT?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Youre half a step above Cuminhair at this point.

There are certain games that make the cortex tight. It can be used to your advantage Mr PUO.

Walking out of Treasures. Lol at strippers trying to put their number in your phone. You code all that shit anyways so it's not like you're going to to figure out that shit the next day. I get a call from "Matt" and I'm ignoring that shit like "who the fuck is this " when it's really <14>

Walking out of Treasures. Lol at strippers trying to put their number in your phone. You code all that shit anyways so it's not like you're going to to figure out that shit the next day. I get a call from "Matt" and I'm ignoring that shit like "who the fuck is this " when it's really <14>

Is it always Matt? Sometimes it can be Corey or Jason...Those succubus are the epitome of Ennui's guise, they need to be corrected towards the righteous path...

Is it always Matt? Sometimes it can be Corey or Jason...Those succubus are the epitome of Ennui's guise, they need to be corrected towards the righteous path...
I always use that or Steve. I have to put an initial by their name too because I don't want to keep editing. I currently have 19 Matts (some likely are actually Matt's). I'm actually going to start using Senri and taking a screen shot for posting (if that's cool).

My wife is pissed and I have a conference call with Al at 9am. I'll have some good news on Danny tomorrow hopefully . Twin has a nice offer in front of him.

I always use that or Steve. I have to put an initial by their name too because I don't want to keep editing. I currently have 19 Matts (some likely are actually Matt's). I'm actually going to start using Senri and taking a screen shot for posting (if that's cool).

My wife is pissed and I have a conference call with Al at 9am. I'll have some good news on Danny tomorrow hopefully . Twin has a nice offer in front of him.

Use my name for everything in the all glorious Nexus. Assuage all life forms towards the cosmos Mr RR.

Where you been, fam? You ever get power back or you still chillin alone in the corner of that apocalypse bunker?
We lost nearly 2 weeks of the semester so we're going hard to catch up

Not even exaggerating I've slept probably an average of 3.5 hours/night since classes resumed last week lol

Use my name for everything in the all glorious Nexus. Assuage all life forms towards the cosmos Mr RR.

Solid boxing conversation going on now

Not even exaggerating I've slept probably an average of 3.5 hours/night since classes resumed last week lol

That's good sleep lol.

Jesus. Be good, man. Thats a brutal schedule.

The whole situation is pretty ridiculous. We have to overdo it now to extremes because if we don't complete the semester by a certain date with the requisite credit hours then the school loses accreditation. So the school can't just extend our semester into winter break and keep us on a normal schedule. Instead we're forced to condense two extra weeks into what is already designed to be a grueling 1L fall semester. It's pretty much the worst nightmare for a first year law student and it's equally disastrous for the professors who are trying to figure out how they're gonna fit the required lecture hours into a shortened semester.

I've literally researched how US special forces handle sleep deprivation

http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a267746.pdf

Some pretty cool info in that memo fam

Most relevant to my situation would be section 7.1 LMAO!!

Reminds me of the days i was starving but could not sleep. Many days many nights, the visions i had was fluid. Once i finished my task that wonderful sleep felt like time travel.

so the coworker who i saved is trying to get me the biggest award pgt gives out...top tier employee of the year...it comes with 1k cash and other things

the-wire-o.gif

Well, I guess I haven't been to a strip club since the introduction of the smart phone.[/img]

@faustian quotes dostoevsky so I made a Waiting for Godot reference that fell flat.

Lesson learned: Will retire that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back