SBBC: I think I'm all growed up

What would the fight outcome have been?

• Moon got curb stomped

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe how many losers there are in the WR and Gayberry. I probably piss them off every time I post in those forums.

Can't believe how many losers there are in the WR and Gayberry. I probably piss them off every time I post in those forums.

You quoting that guy who reported me with a simple "Denied" cracked me up so fucking bad.

Start off as sexless, frustrated Mayberry posters and then slowly transition to War Room or OT posters.

Evolution is scary yo

How people can come on THIS website of all of them, and tell people about their fucked up worlds and the embarrassing shit they do just blows my mind

There is no way in hell I could imagine anyone I knowing getting a foreign bride, let a lone an underage one, and then go on here and tell everyone about it!! Then bitch when their hooker bride kicks them out of the house.

Utterly embarrassing.

Somebody made a thread about Sly Stallone double teaming a 16 year old with his bodyguard back in the 80s when he was 40.

I made a comment that it looked like it was technically legal but still creepy.

Steve quoted me saying it's completely normal for middle aged dudes to hook up with 16 year olds.

So I pointed out that he moved to a 3rd world country to marry a young hooker because he can't get laid in the US.

I think he may have taken exception to the way I said it because I opened up with "How is that hooker you call a wife doing?"

Later on I browsed his post history and it appears that his "wife" kicked him out of the house. So I asked him how that was going.

In the process I pissed off a couple of other Sexpats and Mayberry losers.

Next time just be like "I'll give you 28 bucks for your wife"

My former co-worker who was in his late 60s, 25 year air Force vet and had been stationed in Hawaii, Thailand, Vegas, and the Pentagon, had a Thai wife.

I did not know this early on, so I made a joke about how "well I hope you were careful when you were stationed in Thailand, almost all the chicks have dicks". He kind of brushed it off, but he was like "my wife is from Thailand."

A few years down the road, we are talking about how it's weird for kids that went to hs together, could technically get in trouble for rape, due to freshmen being 15 and seniors being 18 (This happened to the top baseball player at my school, got his scholarship revoked). I basically said I'm not a huge fan of instances like that, but men who are 25-30 who pretend on 15-17 year olds is pretty disturbing and gross.

Come to find out he was 30 and his wife was 16 when they met, lmao

Somebody made a thread about Sly Stallone double teaming a 16 year old with his bodyguard back in the 80s when he was 40.

I made a comment that it looked like it was technically legal but still creepy.

Steve quoted me saying it's completely normal for middle aged dudes to hook up with 16 year olds.

So I pointed out that he moved to a 3rd world country to marry a young hooker because he can't get laid in the US.

I think he may have taken exception to the way I said it because I opened up with "How is that hooker you call a wife doing?"

Later on I browsed his post history and it appears that his "wife" kicked him out of the house. So I asked him how that was going.

In the process I pissed off a couple of other Sexpats and Mayberry losers.

LOL at your mail order bride kicking you out of your own house. That’s next level cuck’d

And people always use the shitty argument of well 16 isn't much different from 18.

That is horseshit, the maturity differences between a sophomore in HS and a college freshmen is extremely noticeable, and even more so in women. Then the maturity jump from 20-25 is even bigger.

Don't some states still use 16 as the age of consent? Pretty sad.

Yea, I believe Washington is one of them but I'm not positive.

Even tho 18 is the consent most places, it doesn't make 40 year old dudes who still pop ecstacy and go to the club to slam 18&19 year olds look any less like pussies

How people can come on THIS website of all of them, and tell people about their fucked up worlds and the embarrassing shit they do just blows my mind

There is no way in hell I could imagine anyone I knowing getting a foreign bride, let a lone an underage one, and then go on here and tell everyone about it!! Then bitch when their hooker bride kicks them out of the house.

Utterly embarrassing.

A couple of years ago some loser made a thread titled "I married a Filipino and you should to" where he bragged about his mail order bride.

Mayberry is full of those creeps. They feel safe because there is a no flaming rule. The last time I roasted Steve I lured him into the OT (I doubt he'll make that mistake again).

But if you openly brag about marrying a hooker and defend degenerate behavior in a thread I'm going to bring up your hooker wife every time.

A couple of years ago some loser made a thread titled "I married a Filipino and you should to" where he bragged about his mail order bride.

Mayberry is full of those creeps. They feel safe because there is a no flaming rule. The last time I roasted Steve I lured him into the OT (I doubt he'll make that mistake again).

But if you openly brag about marrying a hooker and defend degenerate behavior in a thread I'm going to bring up your hooker wife every time.

Mr Polish, you are quite ravenous today. Everything in moderation...

Where to begin with this selfie

467025B100000578-0-image-a-11_1510907170933.jpg
#BESTCHRISTMASEVER

PA and I think other states tend to have rolling age of consent.

In PA you can hook up with a 16 year old as long as you're no more than 4 years older than her which makes sense to me. You got HS. After that it's 18.

A 40 year running a train with his boy on a 16 year old is anything in the world but acceptable.

That dumb asshole deserves every shitty comment he receives. "But it's legal" maybe in the eyes of the law, but in the eyes of ppl with daughters and granddaughters and nieces, you are a pedophile piece of shit.

<{anton}>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back